TNPSC TNHRCE Recruitment 2023 09 Executive Officer Posts
TNPSC TNHRCE Recruitment 2023 09 Executive Officer Posts : The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released an official notification for the eligible candidates professing Hindu Religion only through online mode for direct recruitment to the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I included in Group-VII-A Services. Only persons professing Hindu Religion as required by ‘Section 10’ of the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959 (Tamil Nadu Act, 22 of 1959) are eligible to apply. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking employment in the Tamil Nadu government sector. In this comprehensive guide, we will cover the eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, application procedure, and important dates and links for this recruitment. This is a great opportunity for individuals interested to work in the government sector. The online application process for the to the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I included in Group-VII-A Services will be conducted on the official website of TNPSC from 13th October 2023 to 11th November 2023.
Summary For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Notification||Advertisement No. 671 Notification No. 22/2023 Dated :13-10-2023|
|Posts||Executive Officer, Grade-I included in Group-VII-A Services Posts|
|Number of Vacancy||09|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancy And Salary Details For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
TNPSC invites online application for direct recruitment to the post of Executive Officer, Grade-I included in Group-VII-A Services . The post name with service code and number of vacancy is listed in the table below. The salary details for each post is also given in this section. Candidates can check the detailed vacancy distribution and other details from the official notification from the links given below.
|Name of the Post and Post Code No.||Name of the Service and Service Code No.||Number of vacancies||Salary
|Executive Officer, Grade-I
(Code No. 1653)
|Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and
Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service (Code No. 009)
|9 [incl. 1 ST(G)
DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES : The Rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this post. The distribution of vacancies is as follows.
GT (G) -02
GT (W) (HH) -01
**Carried forward vacancy
Abbreviation: GT-General Turn; BC(OBCM)–Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslim); MBC/DC-Most Backward Classes / De-notified Communities; SC–Scheduled Castes; ST–Scheduled Tribes; G-General; W-Women.
Eligibility Criteria For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
Before applying for the TNHRCE Executive Officer 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the commission. The eligibility criteria include educational qualifications, age limit, and any other specific requirements. The details of the eligibility criteria can be found in the official notification issued by TNPSC.
Educational Qualification For Executive Officer Posts (As on 13-10-2023): Must possess a degree in
Arts or Science or Commerce and also a degree in Law of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service. Provided that other things being equal,preference shall be given to persons who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
- The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + PG Degree from recognised Institution as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification, in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification, and submit it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
Age Limit For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC (As on 01-07-2023)
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
- Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- @ In G.O (Ms).No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, Maximum Age Limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment is enhanced by 2 years. [30 years to 32 years]
- Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||30 Years (should
|No Maximum Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||30 Years (should
|Should not have completed 37
Relaxation in Age Limit For TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability(Others): Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex-servicemen (Others): The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years. The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS: Applicants selected for appointment to the said post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below. The model format is enclosed in Annexure-III of this Notification. The said Certificate should be submitted by the selected candidate to the Appointing Authority, at the time of joining to the post.
|Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Standard III||Form prescribed for Executive post|
Application Fee For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
- Registration Fee – For One Time Registration : Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee (For Both Interview & Non-Interview posts ): Rs. 150/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
- One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he/she intends to appear.
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the concession as noted below.
- Examination fee is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Exam Fee Concessions For TNPSC Recruitment
One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he intends to appear.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability, Destitute Widow of all categories||Full Exemption||i) For Differently Abled Persons,
the disability should be not less
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate
should have been obtained from
the RDO / Sub Collector /
|Most Backward Classes/ Denotified
Communities/ Backward Classes (Other
|Three Free Chances||Should not have availed three
free chances in the earlier
|Ex-Servicemen||Two Free Chances||(i)Should not have availed two
free chances in the earlier
(ii)Fee concession will not apply
to those who have already been
recruited to any class or service
Selection Process For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Oral Test (Interview)
The candidates shall be admitted to the written examination, based on the claims made in the online application. Based on the results of the written examination, candidates shall be admitted to the online certificate verification. After online certificate verification, based on the marks obtained in the written examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments, wherever it applies, candidates shall be admitted to original certificate verification and oral test. The final selection will be made based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together, subject to Rule
of Reservation of Appointments.
CENTERS FOR EXAMINATION: CBT Examination will be held at Chennai (0101) Centre only.
Exam Pattern For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|Paper – I
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
|100||Minimum qualifying marks – 60 marks (40% of 150) Marks||3 Hours|
|Part-B (General Studies)
General studies (Degree standard) -75
questions And Aptitude and mental ability test (SSLC standard) – 25 questions
||Hindu Religious and Charitable
Endowments Act, 1959
(Degree Standard) (Code No.225)
||Law (Degree Standard) (Code No.225)||200||300||3 Hours|
|Interview and Records||100|
- Minimum qualifying marks –60 marks (40% of 150) in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Answer sheets of Paper-I and Part B of Paper II of the candidates will not be evaluated, if the candidate does not secure minimum qualifying marks in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Marks secured in Part-A of Paper-II will not be taken into account for ranking.
- Only marks secured in Paper-I and Part-B of Paper-II will be considered for ranking.
- The questions in paper I will be set in English only and Part–B of Paper-II will be set both in Tamil and English.
- The candidate should appear for all the papers in the CBT examination for his / her answers to be evaluated and in case the candidate absents himself / herself for any of the papers, the papers attended will not be evaluated.
- If answers of a candidate for one paper is declared deemed not fit for valuation, the answers of the candidate for the remaining papers will not be evaluated.
- As per the orders issued in G.O.(Ms) No.49, Human Resources Management (M) Department, dated 23.05.2022, the differently abled candidates can avail exemption from writing Part-A in Paper-II (Objective Type) (Tamil Eligibility Test). Such candidates have to furnish the required details in the online application without fail. Subsequent claim will receive no attention. The candidates need to upload Disability Certificate as prescribed in G.O. (Ms) No. 08, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP-3.2) Department dated
21.09.2021. Model format enclosed with Appendix to Annexure –III of this notification.
How To Apply For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
Step 2: Candidates must apply under One Time Registration system with valid email and phone number.
Step 3: Already registered applicants can login using the Unique ID and password.
Step 4: Applicants should select the name of the post for the required post.
Step 5: Fill the online application carefully.
Step 6: Online Application can be edited till the last date for submission of online application.
Step 7: Upload the required document as specified in the instructions.
Step 8: Pay the Application fee if applicable and note down the acknowledge number.
Step 9: Take print out of the final application form for future reference.
Step 10 : After the last date for submission of online application, the candidates are allowed to edit their online application during the Online Application Correction Window.
Important Links For TNPSC Recruitment -TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Notification PDF For TNPSC Recruitment : TNPSC EO_GR-I Recruitment Notification
Last Date To Apply For Executive Officer Posts -TNPSC : 11-11-2023
Application Correction Window Period : From 16-11-2023,12.01 A.M to 18-11-2023,11.59 P.M
Exam Details For TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC
|Paper||Subjects||Date & Time|
|Paper – I||PART A: Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and PART B : General Studies (Degree Standard)||
06.01.2024, 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
|Paper – II||Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act, 1959||06.01.2024 , 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M|
||07.01.2024, 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
In conclusion, the TNHRCE Executive Officer Posts – TNPSC 2023 presents a wonderful opportunity for individuals interested in research and analysis to work in the government sector. Interested candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria, understand the selection process, and submit their applications within the specified dates. For detailed information, candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC mentioned above.