Tnpsc Vao Exam Basics of Village Administration Study Materials And Model Questions.
TNPSC விஏஓ தேர்வு – அடிப்படை கிராம நிர்வாகம் பாடக்குறிப்புகள் கீழே உள்ளன. [ தமிழில் ]. Tnpsc Vao Exam Basics of Village Administration Study Materials And Model Questions Details and Pdf download below. Vao Notes, Books, Pdf Uploaded here.
Basics of Village Administration Topics for Objective Type
1. The role, functions duties and responsibilities of a Village Administrative Officer in VILLAGE and REVENUE ADMINISTRATION. [Questions may be on topics including VAOs role in assisting the police, reporting birth and death, implementing various schemes of the Government, recommending / furnishing inputs for income, Community, Destitute Widow, Marital Status, Patta and other adhoc and miscellaneous certificates]
2. Records of revenue administration dealt with or handled by the VAO including ‘A’ Register, Patta, Chitta Adangal etc.
3. Accounts maintained and furnished by the VAO at the end of every FASLI YEAR.
4. Basic Principles / Information relating to classification of lands.
5. Basic information on rates of assessment and annual revenue collection
6. Basic information on forms of irrigation of land including those belonging to the Government
7. Jamabandi-object, Officers in charge of conduct, time of completion of Jamabandi, scrutiny of inspection work, correction of pattas, issue of new patta, disposal of jamabandi check memo, closing of Village and Taluk Accounts, Village Statistical Registers, inspection of Karnams instruments maps and Registers (RSO- 12) scrutiny of accounts relating to Panachayat revenue.
8. Role of VAO during calamities
9. Basic information relating to assignment of lands / house sites in Villages and Towns.
10. Grant of lands for cattle or dairy farms
11. Levy of rents (Ground Rent / Quit Rent) etc.,
12. Exemption from land revenue.
13. Unauthorised occupation of Government land basic information about Land Encroachment Act 1905. Memorandum ‘A’, Memorandum ‘B’ etc.
14. Title of lands (RSO 27) form, renewal, issue and entry of joint names in patta
15. Rights and obligations of Ryotwari holder.
16 Procedure relating to conduct of inquiries in relation to age, marital status, income, domicile.
17. Procedures relating to entering particulars into maintaining and issuing extracts of Adangal, Chitta and other revenue Registers.
18. Basic principles of and procedures involved in survey, sub-division of a survey field and knowledge of Field Management Book.
19. VAO’s role in enforcing the fundamental duties of a citizen under article 51A (g) of the Indian Constitution to protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life and to have compassion for living creatures”.
20. Direct Revenue collections made under various heads by the VAO.
21. Specific duties during festivals and common Village functions
22. Basic information about Revenue Recovery Act
23. Basic information relating to forest lands and resources.
24. Basic information about sale of sandalwood and other valuable tress
25. Basic information relating to Adivasis / Tribals and the role of a VAO in extending special protection and support of the Government to them.
Tnpsc Village Administration Questions with Answers pdf updated below.
|S.No||VAO Material||More Details|
|1||Part 1||Click Here|
|2||Part 2||Click Here|
|3||Part 3||Click Here|
|4||Part 4||Click Here|
|5||Part 5||Click Here|
|6||Part 6||Click Here|
|7||Part 7||Click Here|
|8||Part 8||Click Here|
|9||Part 9||Click Here|
|10||Part 10||Click Here|
|11||Part 11||Click Here|
|12||Part 12||Click Here|
|13||Part 13||Click Here|
|14||Part 14||Click Here|
|15||Part 15||Click Here|
|16||Part 16||Click Here|
|17||Part 17||Click Here|
|18||Part 18||Click Here|
|19||Part 19||Click Here|
|20||Part 20||Click Here|
|21||Part 21||Click Here|
|22||Part 22||Click Here|
|23||Part 23||Click Here|
|24||Part 24||Click Here|
|25||Part 25||Click Here|
|26||Part 26||Click Here|