Armed Forces Medical Services 400 jobs Recruitment 2017 Short Service Commission Officer
- 1 Armed Forces Medical Services 400 jobs Recruitment 2017 Short Service Commission Officer
Armed Force Medical Services has issued a notification for 400 Short Service Commission Posts in Indian Army 2017. Applications are invited online from Indian Male and Female candidates. The Last date is29th December 2016 to apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Jobs 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates who want to build a brilliant career in the Indian Army need to apply online on or before the last date fromamcsscentry.gov.in/. Candidates who have passed their final MBBS examination in 1st or 2nd attempt and completed the internship are eligible to apply for Armed Forces Medical Services SSC Officer Recruitment 2017. Armed Forces Medical Services 400 jobs Recruitment 2017 Short Service Commission Officer.
Indian Army SSC Officer Notification
Armed Forces Medical Services is the first service which includes three forces Army, Navy and Air Force and one of the largest medical services in the country. It provides medical support to the Armed Forces during the war as well as health care to all service personnel, ex-servicemen and their dependents during peace. Army Medical Corps provides medical aid during natural calamities both at national and international levels. It is inviting applications from candidates to join services as Short Service Commission Officer through Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2017.
SSC Officer Recruitment 2017
- Name of Organization : Armed Forces Medical Services
- Name of Posts: Short Service Commission Officers (SSC Officer)
- No of Posts : 400 Posts
- Jobs Location : India
- Mode of Application : Online
- Starting date of Application form : 07th December 2016
- Last date of Application form :29th December 2016
- Official web site : amcsscentry.gov.in
Eligible criteria for Indian Armed Forces Recruitment 2016-17
All the interested candidates can only apply medical officers job if an only if they meet with the eligible criteria that is required for this job. Here, we are going to discuss all eligible condition that, you must have to full fill before apply for this Army job.
Education Qualification :
- Candidates must possess below given Qualifications.
- Candidates must clear MBBS in first or Second schedule
- Candidates must have Completed internship.
- Candidates should have registered from any State medical council.
- Applicants must also have Post graduate like MD/MS.
As, age limit also a important aspects to apply any job. For SSC officer Post in Army candidates age must be less then 45 years as on 31-December-2016. No, upper age limit candidates are eligible for AMC job.
As, Only selection process is the method by which any jobs provider can get the best candidates who deserve the jobs and work well for their Organization (Here is Indian army) . Mode of selection Process is divided into two stages i.e first is medical test and second is Personal interview (That will conduct in the month of April ).
All the eligible candidates must pay 200 RS/- as a application fee to get complete submission of application form.
Salary per month for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION officer post .
Eligible candidates will get 17,160 Rs /- to Rs 39,100 Rs/- pay scale per month with grade pay 6,100.
steps to apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2016–17
Candidates who are eligible & Interested in Armed Forces Medical Services Vacancy 2016 – 17 Should follow the given instruction :
- First of all log on to the official website.
- After that click on Official AFMS Recruitment Notification link.
- Read all the information from notification carefully.
- If you are eligible than click on Apply Online Registration link.
- Fill all the details in online form without any mistake.
- Upload scanned photo & Signature in form properly.
- Recheck all details & Deposit examination fee.
- Click on proceed button.
- Take print out of application for future use.
Closing date of online application: 29.12.2016
Tentative Interview date: 09.01.2017 to 19.01.2017.