MoUs & Agreements PDF
- Which two countries have officially quit UNESCO?
Ans: United States and Israel
- Fehmarn Belt Fixed Link is the proposed tunnel to connect islands of which two countries?
Ans: Denmark and Germany
- Which Indian organization has recently signed MoU with SAMEER for research in Communication Navigation and Surveillance (CNS)?
- The controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2019 seeks to provide Indian citizenship to non-Muslims from which countries?
Ans: Bangladesh, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- . The Union Cabinet has approved MoU between India and which country for cooperation on the recruitment of domestic workers?
1.The first-ever global report “Future of the Rail” has prepared by which international organisation?
- 9. INF Treaty, which is in news recently, is in between which of the following countries?
Ans: United States & Russia
- Which country has recently signed NATO accession agreement?
- India has recently signed Legal Agreements with which international organization for Shimla water supply?
Ans: World Bank
- India has recently signed a security protection agreement with which Nordic country?
- Which Indian politician has been conferred with ‘Grand Cross of Order of Civil Merit’ award in Spain recently?
Ans: Sushma Swaraj
- Afghanistan has launched new export route to India through which of the following ports?
- The Mainamati Maitree Exercise 2019 has recently conducted between India and which country?
- Which country has officially shuttered its consulate in Jerusalem?
Ans: United States
- Which of the following countries has signed a ‘New Delhi Declaration on Asian Rhinos 2019?
Ans: Malaysia, Bhutan, Indonesia
- Nice Agreement, sometimes seen in news, is related to which of the following fields?
Ans: Intellectual property
- The 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnership is being organized by which of the following union ministries?
Ans: Ministry of Commerce & Industry
- Africa-India Joint Field Training Exercise (AFINDEX-19) is being conducted in which of the following cities?
- Mitra shakti-VI is the joint military exercise between India and which of the following countries?
Ans: Sri Lanka
- The 4th Resilient Cities Asia-Pacific (RCAP) Congress 2019 has started in which of the following cities?
Ans: New Delhi
- Which union ministry has signed MoU with CSIR for cooperation in research and education?
Ans: Ministry of AYUSH