RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Gr II 2016 6468 jobs
For those candidates who wish to apply for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Gr II 2016 this article will be useful. Take time read full instructions for clear understanding about the recruitment.
RPSC at a glance
RPSC, Rajasthan Public Service Commission. It has a glorious of handling functions in the state for the past 50 years. Rajasthan is one of the most historical states of India. RPSC is involved in recruiting the eligible applicants for various vacant posts for that state government. This commission takes the responsibility for conducting recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees and officers to various government departments. This also takes initiative for Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS), Rajasthan Police Service. The regulation of the RPSC is under the Rules of Rajasthan Public Service Commission rules and Regulation.
RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Recruitment 2016
The RPSC has passed its latest Recruitment Notification for Senior Teacher 2016 in their official website. As per the notification they have opened up 6468 job vacancies for the Rajasthan Grade II Teachers Job. It is a golden opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for taking up most challengeable job that is teacher’s job. Aspirants can read the instructions fully in the official website and apply as early as possible. Read the article fully for knowing about the entire details regarding the jobs.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
As per the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016 they have opened up 6468 vacancies. For the subject wise post details keep reading the article.
- For Mathematics subject they have opened up 442 posts.
- For subject English they have opened up 626 posts.
- For subject Science they have opened up 248 posts.
- For Hindi subject they have opened up 1269 posts.
- For Social Studies subject they have opened up 1531 posts.
- For Sanskrit subject they have opened up 2295 posts.
- For Urdu subject they have opened up 39 posts.
- For subject Punjabi subject they have opened up 18 posts.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016 Subject wise Educational Qualification Recruitment
- The necessary Educational Qualification for subjects Hindi, English, Maths, Sanskrit, Urdu and Punjabi: for the above mentioned subject the applicants must have Diploma/ Graduation or its equivalent with the relevant subject as optional from the recognized board in India.
- The necessary Educational Qualification for Science: For science subject the essential educational qualification is that the applicants must have graduation or equivalent degree at least two optional subjects among Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio Technology and Chemistry from any of the recognized board in India.
- The necessary Educational Qualification for Social Science subject: the essential Educational Qualification for the subject Social Science is Graduation or its equivalent degree along with two optional subjects from History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy from any of the recognized board in India.
Age Limit Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Recruitment 2016
The expected age limit criteria for the RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Recruitment 2016 is that the applicants must fall in the age group form 18 years to 35 years as on 01st January 2016. And some age relaxation will be given to those candidates based on the rules and norms of the government.
Selection Procedure for RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Recruitment 2016
The selection procedure for selecting candidates for the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment for Gr II 2016 is as follows,
- Written Examination which will be commenced online mode.
Procedure for applying for RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Recruitment 2016
The following are the procedures for applying for the RPSC Senior Teacher Gr II Recruitment 2016. Follow the step wise information for applying for the post. And those applications which are submitted only through online mode will be accepted.
- First the applicants must visit the official website by entering the official web address as www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The official website homepage appears on screen.
- Search for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment Grade II 2016 link and click on it.
- The notifications and guideline will appear on screen.
- Read all the details correctly and click on Apply online option.
- The application form appears on screen.
- Fill all details correctly.
- Upload the documents, photograph and signature as mentioned and asked in the application form.
- Remit the application fees.
- Click on Submit option.
- The application gets submitted to the authority.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Pay Scale pattern for the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016
The following is the pay scale pattern for those candidates who gets selected for the post based on the recruitment.
- Pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- Opening of online application : 25.07.2016
- Closing date of online application: 31.08.2016
The following is the official address of the authority.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission,
Telephone Number: +91-145-2627696.
Fax Number: +91-145-2425500, 2627643.
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
For more information related to exam pattern, syllabus related to the RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2016 keep regular visit to our official website www.winmeen.com. We will also provide information related to latest notification and recruitment in our website.