Thoothukudi DLSA Recruitment 2023 04 Office Assistant Posts
Thoothukudi DLSA Recruitment 2023 04 Office Assistant Posts: Thoothukudi DLSA (District Legal Services Authority) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 04 Office Assistant/Clerks, Receptionist-cum-Data Entry Operator (Typist), and Office Peon (Mushi/Attendant) Posts. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for these positions. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Thoothukudi DLSA at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/Thoothukudi. The last date for submitting the application along with the required enclosures is 16th June 2023 at 05.45 PM.
Organization Name: District Legal Services Authority, Thoothukudi
Employment Type: Contract Basis
Total No of Vacancies: 04 Office Assistant/Clerks, Receptionist – cum- Data Entry Operator (Typist), Office Peon (Mushi/Attendant) Posts
Place of Posting: Thoothukudi
Eligibility Criteria: Before applying for the Thoothukudi DLSA Office Assistant recruitment, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria mentioned by the organization. The following are the eligibility details for each position.
Office Assistant/Clerks – Graduation, Basic word processing skills and the ability to operate computer and skills to feed data, Good Typing speed with proper setting of petition, Ability to take dictation and prepare files for presentation in the Courts, File maintenance and processing knowledge.
Receptionist – cum- Data Entry Operator (Typist) – Graduation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Word and data processing abilities. The ability to work telecommunication systems (telephones, fax machines, switchboards, etc.), Proficiency with good typing speed.
Office Peon (Mushi/Attendant) – 8th Std Pass. Ability to do work in Office
Salary Details: The selected candidates will be offered a salary as per the norms of the Thoothukudi DLSA. The salary details for each post will be provided during the recruitment process.
- Office Assistant/Clerks – Rs.20,000/-
- Receptionist – cum- Data Entry Operator (Typist) – Rs.17,000/-
- Office Peon (Mushi/Attendant) – Rs.12,000/-
Selection Process: The selection process for the Thoothukudi DLSA Office Assistant recruitment will involve the following stages:
Selection of Office Assistants/Clerks, Receptionist cum Data Entry Operator (Typist), Office Peon for Legal Aid Defense Counsel System will be based on merit, taking into account the knowledge, Skills, Practice and Experience of candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for the Thoothukudi DLSA Office Assistant recruitment by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of Thoothukudi DLSA at www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/Thoothukudi.
- Download the application form from the website.
- Fill in the required details in the application form correctly.
- The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with self attested copy of the certificates and all other supportive documents should be _ submitted either through post or in person on or before 16.06.2023 at 5.45 PM to the following address; The Chairman/Principal District Judge, District Legal Services Authority, District Court Campus, Thoothukudi – 628003
Important Dates and Links:
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 16th June 2023, 05.45 PM.
- Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/Thoothukudi
- Official Notification and Application Form: Thoothukudi LADCS – Staff Selection
Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the Thoothukudi DLSA Office Assistant recruitment. It contains all the necessary information regarding eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure, and important dates.