TNPSC Group 1 Tentative Answer Key 2022
TNPSC Group 1 Tentative Answer Key 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC released the TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 on 21st July 2022 on its official Website. Candidates can check the tentative Answer key for TNPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam 2022 from this article. TNPSC Group 1 Examination will be held on November 19, 2022 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM. TNPSC Group 1 Exams is conducted for all the Group I posts including (Group I (Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I), Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes), Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)) Post. The officials of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) had scheduled the Combined Civil Services Exam Group-1 on 19-11-2022.
Latest Update: Expecting Official Tnpsc Group 1 Answer key by this week before Friday – 21.11.2022
Latest Update: Private Coaching Institute Answer Keys are Uploaded – 20.11.2022
Summary For TNPSC Group 1 2022
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam||Group 1 Exam|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date||19-11-2022 FN (9.30AM – 12.30 PM)|
Aspirants can check the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) CCSE Group 1 Answer Key 2022 from this article. TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022 will be released for the subject General Studies (Degree Standard) in the official website. So, all the candidates can check as per the exam subject & papers. By checking the TNPSC Group 1 Answer Key 2022 for the Preliminary Exam, you can know whether you are qualified for the Mains exam and other recruitment process.
Before Preparing For TNPSC Group 1 Exam Candidates should go through the TNPSC Group 1 Previous year Question Papers from this article. All those applicants who may attend the TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2022 can Download TNPSC Group 1 tentative Answer key from this article.
How to Raise objection for TNPSC Group 1 Exam Answer Key 2022
- Candidates who want to raise an objection for the TNPSC Group 1 exam answer key 2022, then they can challenge for the TNPSC Group 1 exam answer key, for that they can visit the official website.
- Applicants can also check the answer key from this post.
- Candidates have to follow the following steps regarding How to raise an objection for TNPSC Group 1 exam answer key 2022.
- Candidates have to provide some of their details like name of recruitment, register number, date of birth, subject name, question number and application number etc.
- With reference to How to raise an objection for the TNPSC Group 1 exam answer key 2022. As soon as you submit the above-mentioned required details, the answer of your selected question will be displayed.
- After that you have to choose the correct answer.
- After this you will have to provide book details to support your selected answer key, including book title, author name, publication year, edition number, page under How to raise objection for TNPSC Group 1 exam answer key 2022 Number and name of publisher etc. to be uploaded.
- Aspirants will also have to upload a scanned copy of the support page of the book.
- Now you can also print an acknowledgment receipt for future reference.
TNPSC Group 1 Previous year Question Papers PDF
TNPSC Group 1 Previous year Question Paper – 2019 : Click Here
TNPSC Group 1 Previous year Question Paper – 2017 : Click Here
TNPSC Group 1 Previous year Question Paper – 2015 : Click Here
TNPSC Group 1 Previous year Question Paper – 2014 : Click Here