TNPSC Recruitment 2023 07 Junior Analyst Posts
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 07 Junior Analyst Posts : The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released an official notification for the direct recruitment to the post of Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory included in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. This is a great opportunity for individuals seeking employment in the Tamil Nadu government sector. In this comprehensive guide, we will cover the eligibility criteria, salary details, selection process, application procedure, and important dates and links for this recruitment.This is a great opportunity for individuals interested to work in the government sector. The online application process for the TNPSC Junior Analyst post in the Drugs Testing Laboratory included in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service will be conducted on the official website of TNPSC from 21th September 2023 to 20th October 2023.
Summary For Junior Analyst Posts – TNPSC
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Notification||Advertisement No. 666 Notification No. 17/2023 Dated :21-09-2023|
|Posts||Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory|
|Number of Vacancy||7*|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancy And Salary Details For Junior Analyst Posts -TNPSC
TNPSC invites online application for direct recruitment of Junior Analyst post in the Drugs Testing Laboratory included in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. The post name with service code and number of vacancy is listed in the table below. The salary details for each post is also given in this section. Candidates can check the detailed vacancy distribution and other details from the official notification from the links given below.
|Name of the Post and Post Code No.||Name of the Service and Service Code No.||Number of vacancies||Salary
|Junior Analyst in the
(Post Code: 2006)
|Tamil Nadu Medical
(Code No: 049)
|07* (*carried forward)
6+1 (C/F) ST(G)
DISTRIBUTION OF VACANCIES : The Rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this post. The distribution of vacancies is as follows.
GT (G) -02
SC (W) -01
Carried forward vacancy 01-ST(G)
Abbreviation: GT-General Turn; BC(OBCM)–Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslim); MBC/DC-Most Backward Classes / De-notified Communities; SC–Scheduled Castes; ST–Scheduled Tribes; G-General; W-Women.
Eligibility Criteria For Junior Analyst Posts – TNPSC
Before applying for the TNPSC Junior Analyst post 2023, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the commission. The eligibility criteria include educational qualifications, age limit, and any other specific requirements. The details of the eligibility criteria can be found in the official notification issued by TNPSC.
Educational Qualification For Junior Analyst Posts (As on 21-09-2023): Applicants should possess the following or its Equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants.
- Must be a graduate in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry and should possess not less than two years experience in the analysis of drugs. Provided that the requirement of experience may be reduced to one year in the case of Pharmacy graduates and post graduates in Chemistry with analytical Chemistry as a specific subject.
- The educational qualification prescribed for the posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies: 10th + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor’s Degree + PG Degree from recognised Institution as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. Results of the examination should have been declared on or before the date of notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification, in the form of Government Order issued on or before the date of this notification, and submit it along with the online application, failing which, their application will be rejected after due process. The Government Orders regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
Age Limit For Junior Analyst Posts -TNPSC Recruitment (As on 01-07-2023)
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
- Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs] who have put in five years and more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
- @ In G.O (Ms).No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, Maximum Age Limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment is enhanced by 2 years. [30 years to 32 years] Explanation: No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.||18 Years||No Maximum Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]||18 Years||Should not have completed 32
Relaxation in Age Limit For TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- For Persons with Benchmark Disability(Others): Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex-servicemen (Others): The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years. The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL: Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS: Applicants selected for appointment to the post will be required to produce a certificate of Physical Fitness in the Form prescribed below. Applicants with defective vision should produce Eye Fitness Certificate from a qualified Eye Specialist, before appointment.
|Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Standard III or Better||Form prescribed for Other than Executive and Ministerial posts|
Application Fee For Junior Analyst Posts -TNPSC
- Registration Fee – For One Time Registration : Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee (For Both Interview & Non-Interview posts ): Rs. 100/-
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below.
- One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he/she intends to appear.
- The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the concession as noted below.
- Examination fee is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
Exam Fee Concessions For TNPSC Recruitment
One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The One Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he intends to appear.
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||Full Exemption|
|Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption|
|Most Backward Classes/ De-notified Communities||Three Free Chances|
|Backward Classes (Other than Muslim) / Backward Classes (Muslim)||Three Free Chances|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability||Full Exemption|
|Ex-Servicemen||Two Free Chances|
|Destitute Widow||Full Exemption|
Selection Process For Junior Analyst Posts -TNPSC Recruitment 2023
TNPSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Written Examination (Computer Based Test)
The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. A tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection.The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the CBT examination will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
Note: First, the selection will be made for the backlog vacancies / carried forward vacancies (Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Condition of Service) Act 2016). Secondly, the selection will be made for the regular vacancies following the Rule of Reservation of Appointments.
CENTERS FOR EXAMINATION: The CBT Examination for the posts will be held at 7 district centres only. Chennai 0101, Coimbatore 0201, Madurai 1001, Salem 1701, Trichy 2501, Tirunelveli 2601, Vellore 2701.
Applicants should choose any two of the above centres for writing the examination. Applicants will be allotted a venue in one of these two centres. However, applicants with benchmark disability (differently abled applicants), shall be permitted to choose only one district centre. Request for change of examination centre will not be permitted. The Commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the applicants accordingly. Applicants should appear for the CBT examinations / certificate verification at their own expenses.
Exam Pattern For Junior Analyst Posts -TNPSC
Written Examination (Objective Type)(CBT Method)
||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|Paper –I||Degree Standard
Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical Sciences (Code No.429)
|Paper – II
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std)
|100||Minimum qualifying marks – 60 marks (40% of 150) Marks||3 Hours|
|Part-B (General Studies)
General studies (Degree standard) -75
questions And Aptitude and mental ability test (SSLC standard) – 25 questions
- Minimum qualifying marks –60 marks (40% of 150) in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Answer sheets of Paper-I and Part B of Paper II of the candidates will not be evaluated, if the candidate does not secure minimum qualifying marks in Part-A of Paper-II.
- Marks secured in Part-A of Paper-II will not be taken into account for ranking.
- Only marks secured in Paper-I and Part-B of Paper-II will be considered for ranking.
- The questions in paper I will be set in English only and Part–B of Paper-II will be set both in Tamil and English.
- The candidate should appear for all the papers in the CBT examination for his / her answers to be evaluated and in case the candidate absents himself / herself for any of the papers, the papers attended will not be evaluated.
- If answers of a candidate for one paper is declared deemed not fit for valuation, the answers of the candidate for the remaining papers will not be evaluated.
- As per the orders issued in G.O.(Ms) No.49, Human Resources Management (M) Department, dated 23.05.2022, the differently abled candidates can avail exemption from writing Part-A in Paper-II (Objective Type) (Tamil Eligibility Test). Such candidates have to furnish the required details in the online application without fail. Subsequent claim will receive no attention. The candidates need to upload Disability Certificate as prescribed in G.O. (Ms) No. 08, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP-3.2) Department dated
21.09.2021. Model format enclosed with Appendix to Annexure –III of this notification.
How To Apply For Junior Analyst Posts- TNPSC 2023
Step 2: Candidates must apply under One Time Registration system with valid email and phone number.
Step 3: Already registered applicants can login using the Unique ID and password.
Step 4: Applicants should select the name of the post for the required post.
Step 5: Fill the online application carefully.
Step 6: Online Application can be edited till the last date for submission of online application.
Step 7: Upload the required document as specified in the instructions.
Step 8: Pay the Application fee if applicable and note down the acknowledge number.
Step 9: Take print out of the final application form for future reference.
Step 10 : After the last date for submission of online application, the candidates are allowed to edit their online application during the Online Application Correction Window.
Important Links For TNPSC Recruitment of Junior Analyst Posts
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
Notification PDF For TNPSC Recruitment : TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment Notification
Last Date To Apply For Junior Analyst Posts -TNPSC : 20-10-2023
Application Correction Window Period : From 25-10-2023,12.01 A.M to 27-10-2023,11.59 P.M
Exam Details For TNPSC Junior Analyst Posts 2023
|Paper – I||Subject Paper ( Degree Standard )||05.12.2023 FN 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M|
|Paper – II||PART A: Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and PART B : General Studies (Degree Standard)||
05.12.2023 AN 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M
In conclusion, the TNPSC Combined Junior Analyst Posts Recruitment 2023 presents a wonderful opportunity for individuals interested in research and analysis to work in the government sector. Interested candidates should carefully review the eligibility criteria, understand the selection process, and submit their applications within the specified dates. For detailed information, candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC mentioned above.