UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 414 Posts Apply online
- 1 UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 414 Posts Apply online
- 1.1 UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.3 UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply For UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service commission play a major role in conduct examinations for appointment to union services. It has the power to select the candidate through direct recruitment through interview. It helps in advising the government on any matter referred to the commission by government of India. UPSC has released the notification for 414 vacancies through combined Defence services for the post in Indian Military Academy, Indian naval academy, Airforce academy and Officer training academy. The opening of online application starts from 9th Of Aug’17. For more details visit http://www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC CDS II Recruitment Notification Available here.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
The number of vacancies given in official notification for CDS II Recruitment 2017 is tentative and may be changed at any stage by Services Head Quarters. For Your Information, women candidates are eligible for Officers Training Academy only and they should give Officers training Academy as their only preference and none of them. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in . The applicants are advised to submit only single application.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Notification
The examination will be conducted in 41 centres across the INDIA. Candidates should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allotted basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice. Candidates should fill the online application on or before 8th Sep’2017 till 6.00 PM.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Government Of India|
|Name Of Examination post||Various|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Total Number Of Posts||414|
|Application Start Date||09.08.2017|
|Application End Date||08.09.2017|
|Last Date For Fee Payment Online||08.09.2017|
|Last Date For Fee Payment By Cash||07.09.2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details For UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name Of The Course||Number Of Vacancy|
|1||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
145th Course commencing in July, 2018
[Including 13 vacancies reserved for
NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
|2||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course
commencing in July, 2018 Executive
(General Service) [including 06 vacancies
reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders
|3||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying)
Training Course commencing in August, 2018
i.e. No. 204 F(P) Course.
|4||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai—108th
SSC Course (NT) (For Men) commencing in
|225 (including 50
vacancies for NCC
holders for NCC
|5||Officers Training Academy, Chennai—22nd 12
SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course
commencing in October, 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
- For Indian Military Academy and Officers Training Academy: candidate must possess Degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: candidates having Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: candidates having Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For admission to Officers Training Academy: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees would also be eligible for admission to the examination. For more details visit official notification.
- For Indian Military Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1998 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1999.
For Upper Age Relaxation and Other Details Visit Notification
- Candidate belongs to SC/ST/Female are exempted to pay application fee.
- For general and other candidates are required to pay Rs. 200 by “Pay by Cash” or debit card or internet banking.
Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 11:59 PM of 07.09.2017.
How to Apply For UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
- Before applying for the examination candidates have to ensure whether they fulfil their eligibility criterial
- Eligible candidates have to visit www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online Recruitment Application will appears.
- Click the instruction to fill online option.
- After reading the instruction click on the new registration link
- Fill the details completely and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the space provided.
- After providing the complete details, check all the details are filled correctly.
- Click the submit option.
Important Dates For UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Online Application 9th Aug’17
- Closing Date for Online Application 8th Sep’17
- Last Date For Fee Payment Online 8th Sep’17
- Last Date For Fee Payment By Cash 9th Sep’17