West Bengal Government Scholarship 2016-17 Guidelines
Here we are with new information on scholarship for young aspirants. In this article we are going to provide you information on the West Bengal Government Scholarship 2016-17 Guidelines.
West Bengal Government Scholarship
Here is good news for students. The state government of West Bengal has announced West Bengal Government Scholarship for the year 2016-17 in their official website. Every year the state government provides fund for students through this scholarship for their education facility. It is purely merit cum basis criteria. Read this whole article to know more information about this scholarship and application procedure for taking up this scholarship.
Information on West Bengal Scholarship
There are lots of children with good knowledge failing to attain education because of financial crisis. In order to help these students to get more education they are in need of some financial support. State Government of West Bengal thought to give some financial support to its state people. So it has introduced a scholarship which is based on their merit marks. To get scholarship any students belonging to OBC, SC, and St are invited.
The following are the eligibility criteria for getting this West Bengal Government Scholarship 2016-17.
- The annual income of the individual should not be more than 2 lakhs.
- Students studying 10th, 12th, under graduate or post graduate can apply for this.
The following are the documents that are necessary for applying for this West Bengal Government Scholarship 2016-17.
- Scanned copy of community certificate.
- Scanned copy of income certificate
- Bank passbook scanned copy
- Institute verification copy
- Photographs scanned
- Religion certificate
Steps for Registration for West Bengal Government Scholarship 2016-17
The following are the steps to be followed for registration for West Bengal Government Scholarship for the year 2016-17.
- Aspirants must visit the official website www.scholarships.gov.in.
- The homepage of the official website will appear on screen.
- Search for “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself by giving information on Name of the aspirant, Email ID, Phone Number, Password etc.
- After providing the information registration id will be created.
- Now, aspirants must log in with the ID generated and password created.
- Click on Online Apply button.
- Upload all the scanned documents, photo, signature etc.
- Submit the application.
- Download it and take a print of it for future verification.
Official Website: www.scholarships.gov.in
Keep visiting our official website for more scholarships, recruitment and notification at www.winmeen.com. We will provide you proper carrier guide.