Anna University Recruitment 2021 17 Technical Assistant Posts
Anna University Recruitment 2021:
The Anna University released the announcement of recruitment to Project coordinator and project Associate positions. The application form for the recruitment starts from 09.07.2021 to 23.07.2021. The Total vacancies for this recruitment is 17 Post.The applications are to filled and sent to “Director, Centre for Water Resources, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025” on or before 23/07/2021 and soft copy of the same may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Board : Anna University
Post Name : Project coordinator and project Associate Posts
• Project Coordinator : 01 Posts
• Project Associate II : 09 Posts
• Project Associate I : 06 Posts
• Technical Assistant : 01 Posts
• Total : 17 Posts
• Project Coordinator : Rs.45,000 to 50,000/-
• Project Associate II : Rs.25,000 to 35,000/-
• Project Associate I ( Field Assistant) : Rs.21,000 to 18,000/-
• Project Associate I (Administrative Assistant) : Rs.15,000 to 20,000/-
• Project Associate II ( Computer Experts) : Rs.25,000 to 30,000/-
• Technical Assistant : Rs.8,000 to 15,000/-
Selection Procedure :
Educational qualification :
1.Project Coordinator :
• M.E in Irrigation Water Management / Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering 1st Class)
• At least 20 Years or more in PWD/WRD or in a responsible Position in relevant Government Organization / NGO.
2.Project Associate II :
• M.E in IWM, HWRE, RS & GIS, IWRM 1st Class.
• Relevant Experience in Water Resources, Irrigation Water Management, Relevant Software Experience
3.Project Associate I (Field Assistant) :
• B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Geo Informatics.
• Relevant Experience in Water Sector.
4.Project Associate II (Computer Experts) :
• B.E/B.Tech in CSE, IT or MCA
• Experience in Website development and good programming Skills.
5.Project Associate I (Administrative Assistant) :
• B.Sc, / BA/ BBA / B.Com
• Relevant Experience with Software line tally.
6.Technical Assistant (Office Assistant) :
• HSC or equivalent
• Relevant Experience in an Private / Government Office
• Driving Experience
Application start date : 09.07.2021
Application end date : 23.07.2021
Notification pdf download :