APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017 www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in Andhra Pradesh TRANSCO AE Call Letter
APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017 Download Option is Available at their official Website of www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation has Released the APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017. The APTRANSCO is planning to Organize a written examination for APTRANSCO AE Exam 2017. APTRANSCO AE Written Exam date Announced later on their official website. Candidates follow the below procedures to downloade their APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2017 in the official Internet page. All the Applicants Access the official website for downloading APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017 prior to the Wrtten exam date.
APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket
According to this Organization of APGENCO and APTRANSCO has not yet announced any recruitment. These organizations has now need of eligible candidates. Now the Organization has planning to organize Assistant Engineer Exam on 30th April 2017. Candidates those who applied APTRANSCO Asiistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 it’s the time to get your APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017. To Get their APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket easiear by click the link of official website www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in. Candidates don’t forgot take the Admit Card to Examination Center. Hall supervisor must check your Hall ticket then only Allowed to write your Exam. APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017 contains application id, register no, date of examination, photo and other information.
APTRANSCO admit card 2017 or Admit Card of Every Exam contains candidates exam details such as candidates Photo and signature, conducting Authority/Organization/Institution, Register Number/Roll number, Exam Venue/Location, Subjects of Exam, Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Contact Phone Number and Email ID, Date of Exam, Paper/Subject wise timings, Important instructions for the exam. Candidates must bring the any one of following valid id proofs – Driving license, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Employee ID, Aadhar card, 10th/12th class marksheet, College ID and Any other attested identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents mentioned on the APTRANSCO admit card other than above.
Informations About APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017
- Organization Name : Transmission Corporation Of Andhra Pradesh Limited.
- post Name : Assistant Engineer.
- No of vacancies : 146.
- Admit card Availability : Two weeks prior to the examination.
- Examination date : 30-04-2017.
- Official Web address : www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in.
Steps To Get APTRANSCO Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official site of the organization www.aptransco.cgg.gov.in.
- Search and Find a link to the APTRANSCO Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2017.
- Enter Required details like reg no and date of birth.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the Printout for Examination use.
Important Guidelines for APTRANSCO Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates should read the below details before appearing for the exam.
- Eligible candidates only can download hall ticket by proper application submission.
- Applicants find any mistakes in APTRANSCO Admit card, Candidates can contact the exam authority by following instructions on downloaded admit card or Hall ticket.
- Exam attender must show their hall ticket to invigilators/Supervisor, and those who are not having admit card are not allowed to enter exam hall.
- Admission/counselling process Requires admit card, so take multiple soft copy of admit card.
- Candidates wont get admit card via by post/fax/Email.
- Reach the Exam Centre of APTRANSCO Exam 2017 30 mins before the time to avoid last time stress.
- Electronic objects are not allowed in exam hall and it will lead to disqualification from the Exam.