BPNL Recruitment 2017 3454 Authorized dealer Sales Agent Posts
Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited has announced a Notification of recruiting for the posts of Authorized dealer, Sales Agent. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post. They are recruiting 3454 candidates wholly. Last date for applying this job is on 24 May 2017. Aspirants can apply through the official website www.bharatiyapashupalan.com.
Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) Recruitment 2017
BPNL has officially declared the notification for recruitment. The organization has given the great job opportunity for the job seekers who wish to join in the Govt jobs. Candidates can view the eligibility criteria regarding the recruitment below. Further more details can be viewed in the official notification which is attached below.
Name of the organization: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited
Employment type: Govt Job
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Number of Posts: 3454
Official Website: www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
Application Mode: Offline
- Starting Date for submitting the Application form: 13 May 2017
- Last for Submitting the Application Form: 24 May 2017
Name of the Post:
- Authorized dealer- 314 Post
- Sales Agent- 3140 Post
Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th or 12th or equivalent degree from the recognized University for the above mentioned posts.
Age Limit: Candidates must possess the following limit.
- Authorized dealer: 25 to 50 years
- Sales Agent:18 to 35 years
Application Fee: For all the candidates Application fee is Rs. 900/- (for Authorized Dealers) and Rs. 600/- (for Sales Agent)
The organization gives the basic pay depending o the post and by the Govt norms and rules.
- Authorized dealer Post: Rs. 48,000
- Sales Agent- 3140 Post: Rs. 10,000
Based on the interview conducted by the BPNL, candidates will selected who clears all the rounds with the eligible skills.
How to Apply for the BPNL Recruitment 2017
Candidates who satisfies the eligibility criteria for the above mentioned post can follow the below instruction and apply for it.
- Go to official webpage page www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
- Check for the career page and search for the official notification.
- Read the instructions carefully and apply for post.
- Fill the necessary details in the Application form and make the payments to which post you are applying.
- Recheck all the information and take the hard copy of the Application form.
- Paste the passport size photograph and attach the Xerox copy of required certificates with self attestation.
Instructions to candidates:
After applying for the post in online. Candidates have to submit the Application form to BPNL organization through Postal. Applicants need to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____ AND CATEGORY ____”.
Note: Organization is not responsible for Postal delay.
Regional Office LIG-43, Bagasenia, Amrai South,
Near Government School,