CISF Recruitment 2022 787 Constable/Tradesmen Posts
CISF Recruitment 2022 787 Constable/Tradesmen Posts: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 for Central Industrial Security Force Ministry invites application for the Constable / Tradesman in Central Industrial Security Force Vacancy 2022. Interested candidates can check the complete details for the jobs that includes eligibility, salary, selection process, application process from the article below. Eligible Male and Female candidates from All India can apply for this recruitment through the link on the CISF website www.cisfrectt.in from 21-11-2022 to 20-12-2022.
Summary For CISF Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Post||Const. / Cook, Const. / Cobbler, Const./Tailor, Const. / Barber, Const. / Washer-man, Const. / Sweeper, Const. / Painter, Const. / Mason, Const. / Plumber, Const. / Mali, Const. / Welder, Const. / Cobbler, Const. / Barber Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Place||Anywhere in India|
Vacancy And Salary Details For CISF Recruitment 2022
CISF Invites Applications for the Following Posts, the vacancy count for each post is listed in the table for CISF Recruitment 2022. Salary for the jobs in CISF Recruitment is also mentioned in this section.
|Name of Post / Trade||Male||Female||ESM||Total|
|Constable Washer man||95||11||12||118|
Salary & Pay Scale For CISF Constable Tradesman Posts
Constable/Tradesmen: Pay Level-3 (Rs.21,700-69,100) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria For CISF Recruitment 2022
Candidates wish to apply for the jobs in CISF recruitment 2022 can check the essential qualification and age limit for the posts from this section. Detailed eligibility criteria for the above posts is discussed in this part of the article. For more details on the job download the notification file from the links given below.
Educational Qualification For Constable / Tradesman Posts : Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for skilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognised board for unskilled trades on or before closing date of receipt of online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper). Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matriculation/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Age Limit For CISF Recruitment (As on 01-08-2022)
- 18-23 years as on the closing date for receipt of the online Applications Form (i.e. 04-03-2022). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1999 and later than 01-08-2004
Relaxation in Upper age Limit for CISF Recruitment 2022
|Scheduled Caste / Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||3 years|
|Children and dependent family members of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.||5 years UR/EWS, o 8 years OBC, 10 years SC/ST|
Physical Eligibility For CISF Recruitment 2022
|Height||For all except some||170 cm||157 cm|
|For ST||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest||For all except some||80-85 cm||–|
|For ST||76-81 cm|
|Running||1.6 km in 6 Min 30 Sec||800 Mtrs in 4 Min|
170 cm (For UR, SC, EWS and OBC) (162.5 cm for ST and 165 cm for Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh &Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim)
157 cm (For UR, SC, EWS and OBC) (150 cm for ST and 155 cm for Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh& Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim)
Application Fee For CISF Constable/Tradesmen Posts -CISF
- Fee payable : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Credit or Debit or Rupay cards and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 20-12-2022 (23:00 hours).
- Candidates wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 22-12-2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 20-12-2022 (23:00 hours).
Selection Process For Constable/Tradesmen Posts-CISF
CISF may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Written Examination under OMR Based / Computer Based Test (CBT) mode will be conducted only in English and Hindi languages. Verification of required eligibility certificates/ documents with the originals will be carried out at the time of Documentation.
Exam Pattern for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- The candidates who qualify in PST / PET / Documentation & Trade Test will be called for Written Examination under OMR / Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode.
- Objective type question paper to be answered on OMR sheet of 100 marks of 02 hours duration containing 100 questions on General Awareness / General Knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics, Analytical Aptitude, Ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi / English.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English / Hindi. There shall be no negative marking.
How To Apply For Constable/Tradesmen Posts-CISF Recruitment
Step 1 : Login CISF Recruitment website www.cisfrectt.in and click “APPLY PART” tab.
Step 2 : New page will be displayed and fill the essential details such as ‘Registration Id, ‘Password’, ‘Captcha’ and click “SUBMIT” button.
Step 3 : Registered candidate may login to online system through their provisional ‘Registration Id and Password” received by the candidate at the time of registration in CISF Recruitment website.
Step 4 : New page will be displayed and click button of “CONSTABLE/ TRADESMAN-2022”
Step 5 : After clicking the button of “CONSTABLE/TRADESMAN-2022”, a window will be opened which will have application form.
Step 6 : Fill the all required data carefully then next pay application fee and finally take print out of application form for future reference.
Important Links For CISF Recruitment 2022 787 Constable/Tradesmen Posts
Official Website :www.cisfrectt.in
Notification PDF For CISF Recruitment -Constable/Tradesmen Posts: Click Here
Direct Link To Apply For CISF Recruitment 2022 : Click Here
Last Date To Apply For Constable/Tradesmen Posts-CISF : 20-12-2022