Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee 1319 Jobs Notification
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 / Management Trainee 1319 Jobs Notification/ MT Online Application / coalindia.in/ Recruitment Details/ Eligibility Criteria/ Registration process/ Last Date Details are given below in this post. Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee 1319 Jobs Notification Available at Official Website.
Introduction on the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
Coal India Limited has been released recently in their official website and other employment news paper and medias. The Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification was about to make 1319 employment opportunity for all over India. It is most waited opportunity for the job hunters in the field of government jobs. Now, the registration for this recruitment has been started online from 5th January to 3rd March. The detailed information about this recruitment is discussed below.
Introduction on Coal India Limited
Coal India Limited (CIL) is an Indian state-controlled coal mining company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is the largest coal producer company in the world and contributes around 82% of the coal production in India. This company mainly aims at the metals and mining in India. It was established on 1975 and has its headquarters at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The main people of this company are Sutirtha Bhattacharya. The main products of this industry is coal and bituminous.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification 2017
Applicants have to understand the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Information complete before starting their application procedures. And here we would like to help you by providing all related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes. So try to read this post carefully to get the detailed information.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee 1319 Jobs Notification Vacancy Details
- Name of Organisation: Coal India Limited
- Name of Post: Management Trainee
- Number of post: 1319
- Job type: Government
- Job Location: India
- Registration mode: Online
- Official Website: www.coalindia.in
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Personal Interview
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date of Application: 05-01-2017
Closing Date of Application: 26-02-2017
Date of Exam: 26 March 2017
Eligibility Criteria for the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee 1319 Jobs Notification
The applicant who wish to take up this recruitment and apply for this post must have completed the candidate must have BE, B.Tech, AMIE, B. Sc.( Engineering ), CA, ICWA, Graduation, Post Graduation or Diploma in the concerned field by an Indian Registered Institute or Board.
Those candidates who can take up this recruitment must be 30 years of age. There is some upper age relaxation for the candidates as per the norms of the government.
Coal India Recruitment Post Wise Details
- Mining: 191 Posts
- Electrical: 198 Posts
- Mechanical: 196 Posts
- Civil: 100 Post
- Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation) : 04 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication : 08 Posts
- Industrial Engineering: 12 Posts
- Environment: 25 Posts
- System/IT : 20 Posts
- Geology: 76 Posts
- Material Management: 44 Posts
- Finance & Accounts : 257 Posts
- Personnel & HR: 134 Posts
- Sales & Marketing : 21 Posts
- Rajbhasha: 07 Posts
- Community Development: 03 Posts
- Public Relation: 03 Posts
- Legal: 20 Posts
Selection Procedure for the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017
Applicant who wishes to take up this recruitment will undergo the following selection process in order to take up this recruitment for their selection by the authority.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Exam Fee Detail
Those aspirants who feels that they are eligible and have interest towards this recruitment they can start their application registration process. But before that they have to pay a sum of rupees as application fees.
- For General, OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH Applicants: No Fee
Instructions for Application of the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 Management Trainee 1319 Jobs Notification
- Applicants first have to visit the official website www.coalindia.in
- Search for the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2017 recruitment 2017 link.
- Click on the link and read the notification carefully.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach the asked scanned documents.
- Remit the application fees.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Now, your application will get sent to the authorities.