- Who is the head of the government committee that suggested AICTE to stop setting up new engineering colleges from 2020?
Ans: BVR Mohan Reddy
- Who is the head of the RBI panel on MSME revival?
Ans: U K Sinha
- Which country has recently signed Asia Reassurance Initiative Act (ARIA) Into Law?
Ans: United States
- Which country hold the first-ever Annual Disarmament and International Security Affairs Fellowship Programme?
- Which country has taken over the Chair of the Group of 77 (G-77) for 2019?
- The state-of-the-art National Museum of Indian Cinema (NMIC) has recently inaugurated in which city?
1.Which international organization has recently released World Employment and Social Outlook Trends (WESO) 2019’?
- Which international organisation has recently published the ‘Global Energy & CO2 Status Report’?
- The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has tied up with which IIT to collaborate on standardization and conformity assessment?
Ans: IIT Delhi
- Exercise ‘Bold Kurukshetra-2019’ was held between India and which of the following countries?
- Exercise Varuna 2019 will be conducted between India and which country?
- The Asian Tea Alliance (ATA) has recently launched in which of the following cities?
- As per which committee’s recommendations, the RBI has sold its entire stake in NHB & Nabard to Union Government?
Ans: Narasimham Committee-II