GUJCET 2017 Application Form Exam Pattern Eligibility Criteria syllabus
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test popularly known as GUJCET 2016 is a state level medical entrance exam. It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in different medical fields such as BDS, MBBS, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, Nursing, Optometry etc. in different government and private colleges in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET is conducted by The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat. Those applicants who are interested shall fill the application form from the month of March, 2016. The program for this exam is based on education’s department’s syllabus for HSC (12th Science stream). GUJCET 2016 entrance exam shall be around May, 2016. In this article we have given important details on GUJCET entrance exam such as its exam dates, application form, syllabus, paper patter and other latest news.
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) Notification is issued by ACPC/GSEB. To get admissions in mentioned courses such as BE, B.Tech, B.Pharm, MBBS, MBA and BDSstudies all have to take this exam. Those who qualified in this entrance test can only get seat in universities and colleges across Gujarat state. Every year the exam led in the month of May. Interested candidates can also download GUJCET brochure pdf to get more information regarding this notification.
GUJCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are eligible for GUJCET 2016 examination only if they satisfy following condition:
- Candidates should be of 17 years and should be of Gujarat domicile to apply for the examination.
- Candidates ought to be passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination form a recognized board/university to apply for the examination.
- Candidates must score at least 50% of aggregate in the examination in case of general category (45% in case of reserved category).
- Candidates applying for BE, B.Tech courses must have PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as their subjects to apply for the examination.
- Candidates who want to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses must have or PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects.
Application fees: Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs 250/- through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”.
GUJCET 2016 Syllabus
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenol and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Nitro compounds
- Polymer Substances
- Bio molecules
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Differentiations and its Applications
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmo regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Population – Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
GUJCET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions 1 mark each.
- Time for the test will be about 180 minutes.
- The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- 0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
Process of Applying for GUJCET 2017
The process of applying for Gujarat CET 2017 need to follow below guidelines:
- First candidates have to visit official page www.gseb.org.
- Next candidates have to fill in the details and take its printout.
- Then candidates have to send application form, DD and required certificates along with passport size photo to Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell.
- Then, if all the details are correct candidates will be receiving an information booklet and pin which will contain user id and password.
- After completion of form applicants need to take printout of form and send their application form to the following address:
Admission Committee for professional Courses,
L.D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmadabad – 380015.
Important (Tentative) dates:
Starting date for online registration forms: March 2017
Closing date for online registration form: April 2017
Exam date: May 2017
Results date: June 2017