ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 10 Sports Quota Posts
- 1 ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 10 Sports Quota Posts
Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Indian Railways has released an Official Recruitment Notification to fill up about 10 Vacancies in Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk and Technician Gr. III Posts on Sports Quota Basis. The complete details about ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 Apply 10 Sports Quota Posts is provided below.
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 General Details
Here we came with a good news for the aspirants those who are very eager work in Railway Sector Jobs, especially for the Sports Persons who represents in Football, Kabaddi, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball and Tennis sports. Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Department of Indian Railways (IR) released an official recruitment notification to fill up about 10 vacancies in Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk and Technician (Gr. III) Posts on the basis of Sports Quota. The Integral Coach Factory (ICF) needs young, energetic and enthusiastic sports persons for the above posts. The candidates those who are eligible for the above posts are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute delay.
The Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai invites the Off-line applications for the Recruitment and Selection Process of above Posts.The Candidates are requested to Download Application Form through the Official website of ICF i.e. www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in. Before going to apply, the applicants may check their eligibility criteria, Important Dates, Application Processes, Recruitment Processes, Fee Details and other details by completely reading this Post. If any further clarifications are needed by the applicants can go through the official notification from the official website of ICF i.e. http://www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Starting Date for the submission of Offline – application form submission is starting on 9th September, 2017 and the Last Date for the Application form submission is ends on 12th October, 2017. The distribution of vacancies are based on the sports quota which includes about (i) Football – 02 Posts, (ii) Kabaddi – 02 Posts, (iii) Basketball – 02 Posts, (iv) Hockey – 02 Posts, (v) Volleyball – 01 Post and (vi) Tennis – 01 Post are to be filled up. Then coming to know about the Eligibility Criteria, The Educational Qualification prescribed for the Candidates to the above posts such as (i) Senior Clerk Post – Completion of a Graduation from recognised Institute or University and for (ii) Junior Clerk or Technician (Gr. III) Post – Completion of HSC (12th) or its equivalent with 50% marks in the aggregate. Just Pass in HSC is enough for SC / ST / Ex-servicemen Category Candidates with the Typing speed of 30 WPM in English (or) 25 WPM in Hindi.
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 Pay Scale Details
An Important Note that the Sports persons must possess the above minimum educational qualifications are only eligible to apply for ICF, Chennai Recruitment – 2017. For the period of 2 years from the date of appointment, the candidate’s appointment will be provisional and subject to acquiring the prescribed typing qualification within the stipulated period. The Age Limit should be between the Minimum 18 years to Maximum 25 Years. The Selection Process for the above Recruitment is based on Sports Trials (Football, Kabaddi, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball and Tennis) and Interview. Then the Pay Scale for the above recruitment is Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with the Grade Pay (GP) Rs. 2,800/-. The Application Fee for the General / OBC Candidates is – Rs. 500/- and for all other Candidates (ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD) it is – Rs. 250/-.
Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Chennai Recruitment 2017
Name of the Organization: Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai.
Parent Organization: Indian Railways (IR).
Name of the Post: Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk and Technician Gr. III Posts.
Type of Job: Central Government Posts.
Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Vacancies.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 9th September, 2017.
Last date for Submission of Application: 12th October, 2017.
1. Senior Clerk – Degree from recognised University
2. Junior Clerk or Technician Gr.III – 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. Mere pass would suffice in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen. and Those persons selected as Junior Clerk are required to acquire proficiency in Typewriting of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi within a period of TWO years from the date of appointment and their appointment will be provisional subject to acquiring the prescribed typing qualification within the stipulated period. (or) ITI/Act Apprenticeship in relevant engineering trades.
A. Sports persons must possess the minimum educational qualification as applicable to the post.
B. Those selected as Senior Clerk / Junior Clerk are required to possess proficiency in Typewriting of 30 WPM in English or 25 WPM in Hindi within a period of FOUR years from the date of appointment.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to Maximum 25 Years.
Selection Process: Sports Trials (Football, Kabaddi, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball and Tennis) and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with the Grade Pay (GP) Rs. 2,800/-.
Official Website: www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
How to Apply for ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017
- Log on to ICF Chennai Careers Page at official website to www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification and Application Form.
- Download the Application form and
- Take the printout of the application form,
- Fill in your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions,
- Attach the Photocopies of the following along with Application (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents and to be addressed to the following address by post so as to reach the Recruitment Panel Members on or before 12th October, 2017. The Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
The Assistant Personnel Officer,
Integral coach factory (ICF),
Chennai – 600 038.
ICF Chennai Career Page: Click Here
ICF Chennai Official Notification and Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 Apply 574 Apprentices Jobs
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 Apply 574 Integral Coach Factory Railway Jobs: The Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has released the notification. ICF invites applications from Freshers and Ex-ITI candidates with eligible qualifications can apply for this ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017. The official notification for this ICF Chennai recruitment is released on 19th July 2017.
Integral Coach Factory Chennai Notification 2017
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 is expecting educational qualification as 10th pass for EX-ITI candidates and 12th pass for freshers. For EX-ITI candidates, the applicants should have National Trade Certificate in the concerning trade. Check the Official ICF Chennai Apprentice Notification 2017 for For post wise educational qualification details. The minimum age of candidate is 15 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years.
ICF Chennai Recruitment 2017 For Apprentice Jobs
Organization Name: Integral Coach Factory – ICF
Name of the Posts: Apprentice
Total No. of Posts: 574
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Application Mode: Offline
Start Date To Apply: 19.07.2017
Last Date To Apply: 21.08.2017
Official Website: www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
Latest ICF Chennai Vacancy Details
Freshers Vacancies: 417 Posts.
- Carpenter: 29 Posts
- Electrician: 87 Posts
- Fitter: 133 Posts
- Machinist: 36 Posts
- MMTM: Nil.
- Painter: 36 Posts
- Welder: 88 Posts
- MLT-Radiology: 4 Posts
- MLT-Pathology: 4 Posts
- PASAA: NIL
EX-ITI Vacancies: 157 Posts.
- Carpenter: 20 Posts
- Electrician: 33 Posts
- Fitter: 70 Posts
- Machinist: 5 Posts
- MMTM: 3 Posts
- Painter: 0.
- Welder: 24 Posts
- MLT-Radiology: NIL.
- MLT-Pathology: NIL.
- PASAA: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ICF Chennai Apprentice Jobs 2017
Ex-ITI candidates should have posses 10th standard with a minimum of 50% marks with science & maths under 10+2 system of its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate on the concerning trade.
Freshers should have posses 12th standard examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks under 10+2 system with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Should have Minimum 15 years to Maximum 24 years
- 3 years for OBC candidates,
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Pay Scale For ICF Chennai Apprentice Posts 2017
- 1st Year: Rs.5700/- per month.
- 2nd Year: Rs.6500/- per month.
- 3rd Year: Rs.7350/- per month.
Ex-ITI candidates: The Integral Coach Factory will determine the rate of stipend payable depending upon the training period time in ITI
Selection Methods For Integral Coach Factory Apprentice Vacancies 2017
- Merit List (Based on Academic Marks)
Application Fee For ICF Chennai Apprentice Exam 2017
A processing fee of Rs.100 (Online) or fund transferred to the bank account given below.
SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – Nil Application Fees
Account Name: FA&CAO/ICF.
Account No: 05680210000328
Bank Name: UCO Bank/ICF Colony/Chennai.
IFSC Code: UCBA0000568.
How To Apply For Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
- Log on to the ICF web portal www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the ICF Apprentice Application 2017 link.
- Enclose the necessary copy of certificates.
- Submit the application and take print of that.
Important Dates For ICF Chennai Apprentice Application Form 2017
- Start Date To Submit Application Form: 19th July 2017
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 21st August 2017
Download Integral Coach Factory Chennai Notification and Application Form