Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017
Dear aspirants here we are with great news for who are seeking for government jobs in the army field for Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017.
Indian Army Madurai Selection
The Indian Army is very strong force in India providing security and safeguard of the nation. It is also called as Bharatiya Thalsena. It is one of the largest components of Indian armed forces. The main aim of this is to Protect National Security and Unity by the President of India and he is also de jure commander-in-chief of the army. For those candidates who are willing to take up central government jobs here it is good news for them. The Ministry of Defence has released their notification for Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017. Those aspirants who are waiting to join into Indian Army here we will provide you all details on the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017 make use of it and pass it with your friends who are looking for jobs.
Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017 Details
Aspirants here we are with the post wise information for the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017. As per the official notification the authorities are going to recruit candidates for posts such as Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical Amn, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty (GD), Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical and Soldier Tradesman and Havildar Education. Based on these posts the aspirants can select the post for which they are eligible and wish to take up the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017. Here in the upcoming passages we will be providing information on the post wise eligibility criteria for applying for the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017.
Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017 Information
The aspirants who are going to apply for the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017 should have few eligibility criteria and these criteria’s varies from post to post. Here we have given the post wise needed eligibility criteria for taking up the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017.
1.Soldier Technical – 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject
- Soldier Technical Amn –10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject (OR) Three years Diploma in 4 Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant –10+ 2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Se degree.
- Soldier General Duty (GD) –10′” pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade’ or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in all subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification.
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical –i). 8th Pass, For House Keeper, Mess Keeper & Syce. ii). 10trh Pass For For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff(ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaker class X Board Exam would be considered.
- Soldier Tradesman –(I) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in dass XII. (II) Should have studied English and Math/ Accts/ Book Keeping In Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.(iii) Even if a candidate Is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)– The candidates should have working knowledge of English or Hindi or both and should have graduated/ post graduate degree from a recognized university. BSC/BCA/BSC(IT)/B-Tech/BE/ MSC/MCA/MSC(IT)/ M-Tech with or without B Ed (Science stream) (i) Mathematics (ii) Chemistry (iii) Physics (iv) Botany (v) Zoology (vi) Biology (vii) Electronics (viii) BSC (IT) (ix) Computer Science. BA/MA with or without B.Ed (Arts Stream) (i) English Literature (ii) Hindi Literature (iii) Urdu Literature (iv) History (v) Geography (vi) Sociology (vii) Economics (viii) Psychology (ix) Mathematics (x) Political Science
General Overview on Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017
Name of the Organization: Indian Army
Name of the Post:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical Amn
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
- Havildar Education (Army Education Corps)
Number of Post: varies
Name of Recruitment: Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017
Eligibility: Have glance at the above passage.
- Screening of Documents,
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT),
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Medical Examination,
- Common Entrance Examination
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.07.2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 03.08.2017
Medical Test Date: 20.08.2017
Recruitment Rally date: 19 Aug 2017 to 31 Aug 2017
Rally Location: Dr MGR Stadium (Racecourse Road), Madurai
Steps for application for Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017
- Visit the official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Look out for the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017notification have a glance at it.
- Click on register now link.
- Fill up the registration form and attach the documents asked in it.
- Remit the application fee.
- Click on submit button you application will be sent to the authority.
- Take a print copy of your final application.
Documents needed for the Indian Army Madurai Rally 2017
(a)SSC Mark Sheet (X).
(b) Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII).
(c) Degree Mark Sheet.
(d) Nativity, Community, Caste Date of Birth Certificate. Candidates to produce latest automated Nativity, Community and Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of Tamil Nadu / UT of Puducherry in English. Residence Certificate holders are not allowed to participate in the rally.
(e) Study and Conduct Certificate (Not more than six month old).
(f) Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch /Administrative Officer in English. (Not more than six month old).
(g) Transfer certificate in original in English.
(h) NCC/Sports/ITl & Computer certificate of 0++ level If held.
(j) Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster. Seal and language should be In English.
(k) Twelve latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.