Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2017 40 Posts
Indian Army has released recruitment for the Technical Graduate Course for the upcoming year 2017. Totally the Indian Army is recruiting for 40 vacancies to fill under Indian Army TGC 2017 (Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2017 40 Posts). All eligible and interested candidates can apply for these posts. Further detailed information is explained below. All job seeking candidates can apply to this post by satisfying the eligibility criteria. Candidates can directly apply for the post through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Applications have been invited from the eligible candidates till 14 June 2017.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Indian Army wants to fill the 40 vacancies (Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2017 40 Posts) by recruiting the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply for the Technical Graduate Course through online mode and they should apply on or before 14 June 2017. The details regarding the educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, exam pattern and syllabus is mentioned below. By referring these details, the aspirants can easily apply for this post.
Employment type: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the organization: Indian Army
Name of the post: Technical Graduate Course (Engineering post)
Civil – 11
Electrical/ Electronics -05
Electronics/ EC/ SC -07
E&I/ Instrumentation -02
M-electronics& Mwave -01
Job Location: All over India
Total number of vacancies: 40
Stipend: Rs. 21,000/- (during training)
Rs. 15,600/- as pay in band plus grade pays of Rs. 5,400/-
Application Mode: Online
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Starting Date to apply online: 09 May 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 08 June 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed B.E. / B.Tech with a minimum of 70% aggregate or they should have equivalent qualification from the recognized University.
Nationality Criteria: Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for this post.
Age Limit: Applying aspirants must possess a minimum age of 20 years and a maximum of 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt rules.
Note: For post wise age, Educational details can be viewed in the official announcement.
Selection Procedure for the post:
Applicants who satisfy all the eligibility criteria will be allowed to attend various rounds conducted by the Indian Army Recruitment 2017.
- Selection will be held on short listing the applications of the candidates along with the written test conducted by Indian Army
- Selection will be held on the Merit list basis i.e., marks obtained b y the aspirants
- Selection will be held on Interview basis
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Search for the notification of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 40 TGC.
- Enter the necessary details such as Name, DOB, qualification etc…
- Upload the important and self attested copies of documents such as B.E./ B.Tech mark sheet, photo, signature.
- Check the necessary details in the application foam and click the submit button.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Wrong or the incomplete applications will be rejected or cancelled.
- After the last date, no application will be accepted.
- Total number of vacancies may vary.