Karur DHS Recruitment 2021 15 Sanitary Worker Posts
Karur DHS Recruitment 2021
The Karur District Health Society announced the recruitment of District Quality Consultant, Data Processing Assistant, IT Co-ordinator (LIMS), Block Account Assistant, ANM, Multi Purpose Hospital Worker / Sanitory Worker Posts. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “ Address mentioned in the official notification ” ,super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” . The application starts from 31.08.2021 to 15.09.2021.
Recruitment Board : Karur District Health Society
Post Name : District Quality Consultant, Data Processing Assistant, IT Co-ordinator (LIMS), Block Account Assistant, ANM, Multi Purpose Hospital Worker / Sanitory Worker Posts
• District Quality Consultant, Data Processing Assistant, IT Co-ordinator (LIMS), Block Account Assistant, ANM, Multi Purpose Hospital Worker / Sanitory Worker : 15 Posts
• District Quality Consultant : 45 Years
• Other Posts : 20 to 35 Years
Educational Qualification :
1. District Quality Consultant :
• Dental / Ayush / Nursing / Social Science / Lift Science Graduates with Master Degree in Hospital Administration / Public Health Management (Full time of equivalent ) with 2 years experiences in Health administration , Desirable training experience on NABH / ISO 9001 2008 l Six Sigma / lean Kaizen would be preferred . Previous work experience in the field of Health quality would be an added advantage.
2. Data Processing Assistant :
• B.Sc ( Computer Science ) -BCA or a graduate degree from any recognized University with a PGDCA / Certificate in Computer Application / information Technology for a minimum duration of one year Should be well conversant with typing on computer.
3. IT Co-ordinator (LIMS) :
• MCA / BE / B.Tech with 1 Year experience in the relevant field.
4. Block Account Assistant :
• B.Com Graduate and Computer Knowledge with well versed in Operating Tally Package.
5. ANM :
• Certificate of ANM Qualification from Government on Government Approved Private ANM School which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council and Registration Certificate issued by the TN Nurses and Midwives council.
6. Multi Purpose Hospital Worker / Sanitary Worker :
• 8th Standard Pass
Application start date : 31.08.2021
Application end date : 15.09.2021
Notification pdf download :