NEST Admit Card 2017 www.nestexam.in
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) uploaded the NEST admit card 2017. Earlier, it has published notification and invited online application submission for the NEST examination. A Huge number of eligible and interested candidates applied for the NEST exam. Candidates who had applied can get the admit card from official link given Below or visit www.nestexam.in. Without Hall ticket candidate is not permitted to write the exam scheduled on 27 May 2017.
NISER NEST Hall ticket 2017 Download
Nest admit card 2017 or Admit Card of Every Exam contains candidates exam details such as candidates Photo and signature, conducting Authority/Organization/Institution, Register Number/Roll number, Exam Venue/Location, Subjects of Exam, Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Contact Phone Number and Email ID, Date of Exam, Paper/Subject wise timings, Important instructions for the exam. NISER offers a 5 year integrated M.Sc. programme in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical sciences. NISER functions from its own campus at Jatni. Degrees at NISER will be awarded by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a deemed-to-be University within the Department of Atomic Energy.
Candidates must bring the any one of following valid id proofs – Driving license, Passport, PAN card, Voter ID, Employee ID, Aadhar card, 10th/12th class marksheet, College ID and Any other attested identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph Or any other documents mentioned on the Nest admit card other than above. There are 130+2 seats for 2017 batch, including reserved seats for SC/ST/OBC/PD candidates and two seats for candidates from the state of J&K as per Government norms. This year it has released notification and the candidates who had applied can download admit card from the official website.
Name of the Board: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
Name of the Exam: National Entrance Screening Test [NEST]
Date of the Exam: 27 May 2017
Category: Admit Card
Release of Admit Card: Available Now.
Download NEST 2017 Admit Card
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) is going to conduct the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) examination on 27 May 2017. Aspirants Those who are looking for the admission to NISER are enrolled for the exam. Candidates who had applied are searching for the admit card as it is the crucial file to carry for the exam and without this candidate is not permitted to write the examination. NISER released NEST 2017 admit card. Aspirants can download from the direct link provided below.
Important Guidelines for Nest Exam 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates should read the below details before appearing for the exam.
- Eligible candidates only can download hall ticket by proper Nest application submission.
- Applicants find any mistakes in Nest Admit card, Candidates can contact the exam authority by following instructions on downloaded admit card or Hall ticket.
- Exam attender must show their NEST hall ticket to invigilators/Supervisor, and those who are not having admit card are not allowed to enter exam hall.
- Admission/counselling process Requires admit card, so take multiple soft copy of admit card.
- Candidates wont get NEST admit card via by post/fax/Email.
- Reach the Exam Centre of Nest Exam 2017 30 mins before the time to avoid last time stress.
- Electronic objects are not allowed in exam hall and it will lead to disqualification from the Exam.
How to Download NEST Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017?
- Visit the official website www.nestexam.in
- The main homepage will be Opened and then Login with Your Exam details.
- Click on NEST Exam 2017 admit card.
- Enter your Email ID and password in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The Nest exam admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/Take a printout copy and carry to the exam.