NIFT Recruitment 2021 09 Machine Mechanic Posts
NIFT Recruitment 2021 :
The National Institute of Fashion Technology ( NIFT) announced the recruitment of Machine Mechanic & Lab assistant Posts. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and are interested in this recruitment can send their Applications.
The filled applications to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “Joint Director, National institute of Fashion Technology, Karwar, Jodhpur-342037 “ , super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” .The application starts from 13.07.2021 to 24.08.2021.
Recruitment Board : National Institute of Fashion Technology ( NIFT)
Post Name : Machine Mechanic & Lab assistant Posts
• Machine Mechanic : 03 Posts
• Lab Assistant : 06 Posts
• Total : 09 Posts
Age limit :
• 27 Years
• Machine Mechanic : Level – 4
• Lab Assistant : Level – 2
Educational Qualification :
1.Machine Mechanic :
• Recognised ITI Diploma as fitter or in maintenance of machines with one year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry.
• Recognised Certificate from ITI as Fitter recognized by Government or its equivalent with three year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry.
2.Lab Assistant Fashion Design :
• 10 + 2 plus Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. / Board of Technical education recognized institute with 03 years of relevant experience in industry.
• 10th Standard plus Diploma/Certificate of 03 years duration from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute with 5 years of experience as Sewing machine operator with embroidery knowledge & skills and / or sewing supervisor in industry.
3.Lab Assistant Fashion Communication :
• Graduate from a recognized University / Institution
• Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
4.Lab Assistant GMT :
• 10+2 standard plus CPT/FDCT (One-year duration) certificate course from NIFT with 5 years of experience in industry/institute.
• 10th standard plus three years Certificate course in Cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. recognized institutes with 5 years of relevant experience in industry / institute.
• 10th Standard plus 10 years of experience as sewing machine operator and or sewing supervisor in industry.
• With understanding of pattern making and garment construction techniques and ability to provide guidance to students through demonstration of equipment and machinery used in garment production.
5.Lab Assistant AD :
• For Interior Products, Handcrafts and Mix Medium Products. Full time Diploma in Fitter Trade from I.T.I./Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institute with understanding of Materials & processes with hands on skills to work on variety of materials, machinery & general workshop. Knowledge of processes materials related to interior products, Handcraft and Mix Medium products & glass with 7 years industry / teaching experience in with skills & knowledge of operational aspects of material processes, tools & machinery.
• Understanding of techniques and ability to provide guidance to students through demonstration and use of machinery, equipments, tools overall upkeep of workshops, tools, material inventories and work environment. Interaction and guidance of students as well as support to all related activities. Accessory Design 10th standard with one-year full time Certificate/ Diploma in leather goods pattern making & construction /leather technology from any recognized institute with 7 years industry/ teaching experience in sampling with skills & knowledge of leather goods pattern making & construction components, costing, processes materials in leather goods industry.
• 10th standard with at least with 10 years industry/ teaching experience in sampling with skills & knowledge of Leather Goods pattern making & construction , components, costing, processes, materials in leather goods industry.
• Understanding of pattern making and construction techniques and ability to provide guidance to students through demonstration and use of machinery, equipments, leather & non leather materials & processes used in Leather Goods Industry.
6.Lab Assistant Textile Design :
• Diploma in Handloom Technology / Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry / Textile Processing from Indian Institute of Handloom Technology.
• At least 1 years experience as a lab Asst. In any recognized institution / weavers service Centre / Research Organization is desirable
7.Lab Assistant IT :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application / B. Sc. (Computer Science).
• Knowledge of Graphics and Multimedia software or Garment CAD.
• 1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.
Application start date : 13.07.2021
Application end date : 24.08.2021
Notification pdf download: