NIMR Recruitment 2021 06 Research Assistant Posts
NIMR Recruitment 2021 :
The National Institute of Malaria Research ( NIMR) is recruiting eligible candidates to apply for the position of Research Assistant, Insect Collector, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The candidates will be shortlisted by Walk in interview . This blog contains the recruitment details including salary, vacancies, Application dates, educational qualification etc., The shortlisted candidates should attend the walk in interview on mentioned date and venue.
Recruitment Board : ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research ( NIMR)
Post Name : Research Assistant, Insect Collector, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts
• Research Assistant : 02 Posts
• Insect Collector : 02 Posts
• Multi tasking staff MTS : 02 Posts
• Total : 06 Posts
• Research Assistant : Rs.31,000/-
• Insect Collector : Rs.16,000/-
• Multi tasking staff ( MTS) : Rs.15,800/-
Age limit :
• Research Assistant : 30 Years
• Insect Collector & MTS : 25 Years
Educational Qualification :
• Graduate in Science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
• Experience in night mosquito collection or entomology work from a scientific Institutes or research organizations. Knowledge of computer application
2. Insect Collector:
• High School* or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
∗ Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience
• Experience in mosquito rearing and colonization, identification and field survey experience in vector borne diseases. Knowledge of computer application.
3. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
• High School or equivalent.
Walk in interview details :-
Walk in date : 05.08.2021
Walk in venue :
ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research, Field Unit, Directorate of Health Services Building, Campal, Panaji,Goa-403001
Walk in time :
• Research Assistant : 09.30 to 10.30 AM
• Insect Collector :10.30 to 11.30 AM
• Multi tasking staff : 11.30 to 12.30 PM
Notification pdf download: