Northern Railway 270 Jobs Recruitment 2017 GDCE Exam Notification
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Northern Railway, Delhi published Northern Railway Recruitment 2016-17 Notification for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE). Railway Employees of Northern Railway (NR), including Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Modern Coach Factory Raibareilly and Diesel Component Workshop Patiala may apply for current railway vacancy. There are totally 270 vacancies for Railway Goods Guard & ASM Jobs 2017. Interested and eligible aspirants may submit application till 20th January 2017 till 17.00 hrs. For more detail about age limit, education, qualification, selection process, apply process, important dates, application fee, exam pattern/syllabus etc. are given below.
Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway – RRC NR
Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Organization name : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railway (NR).
Abbreviation As : RRC NR.
Exam Name : RRC NR GDCE Examination 2017.
Full Name of Exam : General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) 2017.
Exam Notification (GDCE) No. : 03/2016/GDCE.
Name of Post : Goods Guard & ASM Post.
Number of Vacancy : 270 Vacancies
Job Location : Delhi NR.
RRC NR Official Website : www.rrcnr.org.
Eligibility for Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 – 17
Education Qualification For Delhi RRC ASAM Recruitment 2016 – 17
- For Goods Guard Post : Candidates should have done Graduation Degree in any stream from recognized University for Northern Railway Goods Guard Vacancy 2016 – 17.
- For RRCNR ASM Jobs : Applicants must have done Graduation degree from recognized University for RRCNR ASM Jobs. Applicants should also have Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport will be additional Desirable qualification for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Age Limit : Maximum age of the candidates for Northern Railway GDCE Exam 2017 should be 42 years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age for RRC Delhi Vacancy is applicable up to 05 years for OBC Category & 03 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
Application Fee For Northern Railway Goods Guard Jobs 2017 : There is no need to pay any application fee for Northern Railway Jobs 2016 – 17 or RRC Delhi Recruitment 2017.
Pay Scale For Northern Railway Vacancy 2016 – 17 : Selected candidates will be paid pay band for Delhi RRC ASM Jobs & Goods Guard Jobs as per Department norms. Candidates will be paid Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 2,800/- for RRC Northern Railway Vacancy.
RRCNR Recruitment 2016 – 17 Selection Criteria : Selection of the candidates for Northern Railway Recruitment 2016 – 17 will be on the basis of :
- Written Exam
- Pschyco Test/Aptitude Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Steps to fill Online Application Form for RRCNR Vacancies
- Open the official website www.rrcnr.org
- Click on the link made available on the home page
- Start entering the details in the application form
- Finally, attach the scanned copies of essential documents
- At last, click on the submit button
- Make a copy of the final application form
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.12.2016
- Last Date for Online Application Process: 20.01.2017
- Last Date for to submit posted application form: 23.01.2017.