Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2022 Executive/Assistant Manager – Clerical Cadre (Accounts) Posts
Repco Home Recruitment 2022
The Repco Home Finance Limited announced the recruitment of Executive/Assistant Manager – Clerical Cadre (Accounts) Posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “ The Deputy General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032 ”, super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 23.01.2022 to 04.02.2022
Recruitment Board : Repco Home Finance Limited
Post Name : Executive/Assistant Manager – Clerical Cadre (Accounts) Posts
• Executive/Assistant Manager – Clerical Cadre (Accounts) : Various Posts
Age limit :
• Age not exceeding 25 years as on 01-01-2022 (relaxation generally up to 30 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
• Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-01-2022 (relaxation generally up to 30 years can be considered based on commensurate relevant prior experience)
Educational Qualification :
i. Graduation (10+2+3) with minimum 50% marks in B.com (Accounting & Finance / Corporate finance) from a UGC recognized University on regular basis. Graduates from Open University & distance education will not be considered. Post Graduate in M.Com (Accounting & Finance / Corporate finance) will be an added advantage. Candidates who are CA (Inter) qualified may also be given preference.
ii. Fluency in Tamil (to read, write & speak) besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
iii. Eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions (other than RHFL), NOC from the Competent Authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
iv. Early joining will be preferred.
v. Extensive operation knowledge of Microsoft word/excel and data analytics.
vi. Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
vii. No request for transfer would be considered for a period of 3 years.
viii. Candidates terminated by any previous employers are not eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Conditions:
• Preference will be given for experience in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs in Home Loan.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant prior experience is mandatory. Preference will be given for experience in HFCs/ Banks/ FIs in Home Loan.
Key Competencies Required:
• Effective communication skill – verbal and written.
• Negotiation skill
• Teamwork and time management.
• Multitasking ability
• Planning and organizing skill
• Target orientation
•Proficiency in MS-Word/MS-Excel(advanced)/MS-PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills to work under timelines.
• Must be able to work well with others and meet strict deadlines.
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
• Must be detail oriented but also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Open to new processes and applications.
• Ability to work flexible hours according to department.
Application Start date : 23.01.2022
Application End Date : 04.02.2022
Notification pdf download :