SBI PO Personal Interview tips GD Group discussion topics 2016
Coming to the latest news from SBI – State Bank of India, the recruitment board had decided to conduct the SBI PO Interview on the month of September 2016. Earlier notification of SBI Probationary Officer invited the candidates to fill the empty vacancies of 2428. As per scheduled date and time, the written exam for both Prelims and mains got over. The results are also published on their official link. In continuity of the selection process, the next round will be Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
This is how, the board used to conduct the process annually for recruiting candidates who aspired on Bank Jobs. The qualified candidates could be wandering in search of Interview oriented questions to crack the SBI PO PI and GD. To give full-stop for your search and tensed mind, we would like to give the complete details about the SBI PO Personal Interview tips GD Group discussion topics 2016.
Guidelines to crack SBI PO Interview 2016
We have provided with few latest topics on SBI Group Discussion. The Group Discussion topics will always includes trending news which is based on day to day news updates. So, it mandatory to collect the important scenarios and news updates on good or bad towards society. In GD, one must give the points which is 100% genuine. Other things to be noted are your communication with good delivery, eye contact and practical points are valued than unpractical. Keeping all this in your mind, we have listed few latest expected topics in the Group Discussion.
SBI PO GD Rules:
- In a team, 10 to 12 candidates will be put together, which will be listened and judged by the 3 to 4 recruiters.
- Recruiter will give topics. If topic is not convincing, you can ask for change.
- In mid of points, the recruiters can shoot up their questions and you must be in position to answer it clearly.
- Good English is an added advantage.
SBI PO Group discussion topics 2015:
- Make in India vs Make for India
- Share your views on “Start-up India, Stand up India”.
- One Rank One Pension – Should it be implemented or not?
- Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan – According to you, did it succeed?
- Land Acquisition Bill
- Greece Debt Crisis
- Financial Inclusion
- Bullet Trains in India
- Is Indian Economy insulated from global slowdown
- IPL Diminishing Test cricket in India?
- GST – Good or bad?
- Rise of Ecommerce – good or bad?
- Smart Phone – Necessity or luxury?
- Privatization of Indian Railway – Good or Bad?
- Electronic Transaction in India – Success or failure
- Is India a religious or secular or biased country?
- Online Education vs Classroom Education
- “No work, no pay” – Should be made a compulsory rule in parliament
- Mobile Banking
- Over Dependence on Monsoons.
SBI PO Interview Asked questions 2015
To make you guys tension free, we would like to give certain repeated questions in Personal Interview. The GD and Personal Interview will be held on the same day. The candidates need to carry all necessary documents on that particular date. The SBI PO Interview call letter are also can be downloaded from our site or from the official link. Some of the associative banks of State bank of India are SBI Travancore, SBI Bikanur & Jaipur, SBI Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad and State Bank of Patiala. Please do follow our article on SBI PO Personal Interview tips, if you are starter to crack the exam and get successes in the career.
SBI PO Interview Important questions
The Personal Interview will include personal and banking related questions. The personal question includes,
- Say about you?
- What’s your long and short term goal?
- Your strength and weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why you wish to join this job?
- If we hire you to the different locality, can you relocate?
Like this, the questions can be expected. Same way, the banking related questions will be asked as Economical and Tax, Latest appointment, banking terms and amendments, Etc. We strongly recommend you to get updates about the current affairs on global wise and as well as India. For other queries, please ping us or make subscription for getting latest updates directly into your inbox. Our team wishes you guys ALL THE BEST!!!
Official Link: Click Here.