SSCSR CHSL (10+2) Exam 2020 Tier-I Admit Card 2021
SSCSR CHSL Admit Card 2021:
The Staff Selection Commission ( SSC) announced the recruitment of various posts like Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators (DEO) and invited applications from all the eligible candidates. The examination date is announced and to be held on 04.08.2021–12.08.2021 ( TIER – I ). The admit card for this recruitment is released and candidates who have applied can download from the given link in this blog.
Recruitment Board: Staff Selection Commission ( SSC)
Post Name :
• Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant
• Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
• Data Entry Operators (DEO)
Vacancies : Various Posts
Selection Procedure :
• Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
• Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
• Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
Admit Card Status: Updated
Admit card Release Date : 26.07.2021
Examination Date :
• 04.08.2021–12.08.2021 ( TIER – I )
Steps To Download Admit Card:
• Open the official website https://ssc.nic.in/
• Click on the ‘SSC CHSL LDC, PA/SA & DEO Call Letter 2020’ link.
• Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
• Click on Submit button.
• Your hall ticket will be displayed.
• Download and Save your Admit Card.
• Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
Admit Card Download Link :