TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022 27 Office Assistant Posts
TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2022
The TN Litigation Department announced the recruitment of Office Assistant posts. The candidates who are eligible and are interested in this recruitment can send their applications.
The filled applications are also to be forwarded along with the self attested copies of documents by post to “
The Advocate General of Tamil Nadu, High Court, Chennai-600104”
super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______”.The application starts from 21.05.2022 to 17.06.2022.
Recruitment Board : TN Litigation Department
Post Name : Office Assistant Posts
• Office Assistant : 27 Posts
Age limit :
• Should have completed 18 Years
Office Assistant :
• The salary of office assistant in TN Litigation department is Rs.15,700-50,000/- (Level 1)
Educational Qualification :
• Applicant must have passed VIII Standard examination (exemption for Ex- Ex-Servicemen. Preference will be given to Candidates in possession of Four Wheeler Driving Licence.
• The Notification is Issued in addition to the Notification issued in Notification No.01/2021 Dated 10.02.2021 issued by this department and Published in the “The Indian Express” and “Dinamani “ on 11.02.2021. The Candidates Who have applied for the Notification No 01/2021 Dated 10.02.2021 need not apply to This Notification.
Application Start date : 21.05.2022
Application End Date : 17.06.2022
Notification pdf download :