TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2017 14 ACF Jobs
TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment :- Tamilnadu Public service commission will hold written the examination for Direct recruitment to the post of TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment of Forests. The Eligible candidates can apply Online Application at Official Website www.tnpscexams.net.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator
- Total Number of Vacancies – 14 Posts
- Scale of Pay: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment :- Candidates should possess any one of the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission on the date of this Notification viz., 12.09.2017.
How to apply:
TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment :- Interested and Eligible candidates should apply through Online Only
A Candidate must pass a physical test covering a distance of 25/16 Kms within 4 hours on foot by male/female candidates respectively.
An applicant must satisfy a Medical Board in Chennai as to his/her physique, fitness and capacity for rough outdoor work in the Forest Department
- Starting Date of Online Application – 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications – 09.10.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office – 11.10.2017
- Date of Written Exam – 17.12.2017
Some Important Links
|Tnpsc ACF Notification 2017|
|Tnpsc ACF Previous Year Question Papers|
|Tnpsc ACF Model Question Papers|
|Tnpsc ACF Syllabus Exam Pattern|