TNPSC Recruitment 2022- 23 Accounts Officer Posts
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification at www.tnpsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Accounts Officer, Class III in Tamil Nadu . Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13August, 2022. Applicants can view all the details for applying for the Accounts officer in TNPSC in the post below.
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job category||Tamil Nadu State Government Jobs|
|Post||Accounts Officer Class III Posts|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancy and Salary Details for the Accounts officer Posts in TNPSC Recruitment 2022
The Detailed vacancy and salary details for the Accounts Officer post with the Post and Service code is given in this table below.
|S. No||Post Name||Name of the Service and Service Code||Total Number of Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Accounts Officer, Class III (Post Code No. 2093)||Tamil Nadu State Treasuries and Accounts Service (Service Code No.062)||23||Rs.56,900 – 2,09,200 (Level 23)|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 for the Post of Accounts Officer
Find the eligibility criteria of Govt Accounts Officer, such as education, age limit, experience in the section of the post below.
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants applying for the Accounts Officer post in TNPSC must have a certificate/ degree of CA or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
Age Limit :
- As per TNPSC notification, the age limit for 2022 Accounts Officer Recruitment, Applicable as on notification release date Maximum age limit for Candidates is 37 Years as on July,2022.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the Govt rules. Candidates can view the detailed information in the notification given in the official webpage.
Application fee for the Recruitment in TNPSC 2022:
- One time Registration Fee: Rs. 150
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process for the Accounts Officer Posts in TNPSC Recruitment 2022 :
The Candidates selection procedure for the TNPSC Recruitment for the post of Accounts Officer is given as below. Candidates must be eligible in all stages of process for the final recruitment.
Computer Based Test
The Applicants will have the Computer Based examination for two papers. candidates can check the details of paper and date of examination in the table below.
|Category of papers||Subjects||Date|
|Paper-I||Subject paper Cost Accountancy (PG Degree Standard)||08.10.2022 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Paper – II||PART A Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std) and PART B General Studies (Degree Std)||08.10.2022 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 :
- Candidates should apply online only through TNPSC’s official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Before applying for the specific posts the candidates must register in One Time registration.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the TNPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form.
- After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Candidate scan check the official website for the updates in the Recruitment process.
Important Links for TNPSC Recruitment 2022 23 Accounts Officer Posts
Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
One-Time Registration Link : Click Here
Detailed Notification PDF : Click Here
Last Date for Application : 13-08-2022