TNPSC Recruitment 2022 42 Executive Officer Grade-III Posts
TNPSC EO 2022
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC) has released a new notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer Grade-III Posts dated 19.05.2022. The posts are 42 vacancies as mentioned in the official notification. The candidates who are willing and interested , can make their online applications. The application dates starts from 19.05.2022 to 17.06.2022.
The commission has planned the examination date as 10.09.2022. The aspirants can get all the details of the recruitment including salary, vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, exam pattern , selection procedure, application dates etc.,
Recruitment Board : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission ( TNPSC)
Advertisement No : 616
Notification No : 12/2022
Notification Release Date : 19.05.2022
Post Name: Executive Officer Grade-III Posts
Vacancies: 42 Posts
Application Starting Date: 19.05.2022
Application Last Date: 17.06.2022
Examination Date: 10.09.2022
Application Mode: Online
TNPSC executive officer grade-III vacancies 2022:-
The Board of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has announced the vacancies included in the executive officer grade-III along with the service code and post code as follows,
Post Name : Executive Officer, Grade-III
Service Name : Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service
Post Code No : 1654
Vacancies : 42 Posts
TNPSC executive officer grade-III eligibility criteria 2022 :-
The candidates who are wishing to apply for this recruitment should attain the below mentioned educational qualification.
Educational Qualification :
• Must possess a degree in Arts Or Science or Commerce of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Preferential Qualification :
• Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service. Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold B.A., degree in Indian Culture and Religious Institutions Management and to those who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC executive officer grade-III age limit 2022:-
There is a certain age limit criteria to be met by the candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment. The entire details of the age limit, minimum age, maximum age and age concession regarding this recruitment is as follows:-
1.For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BCs, and Destitute Widows of all Castes Candidates :
• Minimum age : 25 Years (should have completed)
• No Maximum Age Limit
2.‘Others’ [i.e., candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BCs]
•Minimum age : 25 Years ( should have completed)
•Maximum age : 37 Years * (should not have completed)
*As per G.O (Ms).No.91, Human Resources Management (S) Department, dated 13.09.2021, the Maximum Age Limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment enhanced by 2 years. [i.e., 35 to 37 years.]
For Persons with Benchmark Disability :
• Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed. [Section 64 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
For Ex-Servicemen :
• The Maximum age limit for Ex-Servicemen is 50 years. [Section 63 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
• The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category. [Section 3(j) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016]
TNPSC executive officer grade-III salary details 2022 :-
The salary fixed by the board for the post of Executive Office Grade III in the official notification is based on level 10. The candidates whom are selected are being recruited to this post will be paid this salary as mentioned below.
Post Name : Executive Officer, Grade-III
Salary : Rs.20,600 – Rs.,75900 /-
Level : Level-10
TNPSC executive officer grade-III selection procedure 2022 :-
The recruitment process for selection of Candidates into the post of executive grade officer is comprised of two stages:-
• Written Examination
• Certificate Verification
Written Examination :-
The candidates who have applied for this recruitment will be invited to attend the written examination. This written examination will be conducted for 600 marks. This examination will be conducted as two sessions, i.e., PAPER I & PAPER II.
Certificate Verification :-
The candidates who have been shortlisted in the written examination, will be called for Certificate verification. The candidates are advised to carry all the certificates for associated with them for verification and dressed in a formal attire.
TNPSC executive officer grade-III exam pattern 2022 :-
As discussed earlier, there are two papers, i.e. PAPER I & PAPER II. The exam pattern for these papers is given as follows :-
PAPER I :
This paper is conducted for a total of 3 hours duration. The total marks for this paper is 300 Marks. This Paper has two sections:-
1. Part – A
2. Part – B
Part A :
This is the Tamil eligible cum mandatory test. This section will have 100 questions. The total marks is 150 marks.This is of the standard of tenth. The eligibility of this section will be considered for evaluating the rest of the papers.
Part B :
This is the General Knowledge Section. This section is of 100 questions.
75 Questions- General Knowledge ( degree standard)
25 Questions – Aptitude& Mental Ability ( SSLC Standard)
The total marks for this section is 150 Marks.
PAPER II :
The Paper II is of the paper relating to Hindu religious endowment. This paper also has two divisions:-
1. இந்து மதம்
2. சைவமும் வைணவமும்
This section is of 200 Questions and 300 Marks. This paper means to be the key paper in this recruitment.
PAPER I : 300 MARKS
PAPER II : 300 MARKS
TOTAL : 600 MARKS
• Questions of Part – B in Paper I will be set both in English and Tamil.
• The other sections will be only in Tamil.
TNPSC executive officer grade-III application form 2022 :-
How to apply?
The following are the steps, a candidate should follow while applying for this post of :-
• Download the notification attached with this blog and read it thoroughly.
• Check whether you have met the eligibility standard criteria.
• Click on apply online which is near the notification in the official website.
• If registered in OTR, login with your credentials.
• If not register yourselves in OTR, by entering your details and required documents.
• Fill up the required blocks and submit documents in online if needed.
• Click on preview and check your application form.
• Then pay the application fees for the recruitment.
• Submit your application form.
• Take a print out of your application for future reference in future.
TNPSC executive officer grade-III examination fees 2022 :-
The candidates who are applying to this examination will be required to pay the examination fees as prescribed.
Registration fees :
The registration fees for one time Registration is Rs.150/- . This registration is valid for 5 Years.
Examination fees :
Candidates are advised to pay the examination fees of Rs.100/- . This fees is to be paid only in online mode
• Linking Aadhaar number with One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for applicants.
• One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. After completion of five years, the applicant must renew the One Time Registration by paying the fee prescribed. The Once Time Registration is different from the application for the examination. An applicant should make an online application separately for each and every examination for which he intends to appear. [Para 2C of ‘Instructions to Applicants’].
• Applicants who had already registered under One-Time Registration system by paying Rs.150/- and have valid One Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee.
TNPSC executive officer grade-III application dates 2022 :-
Starting Date for Submission of Application : 19.05.2022
Last date for Submission of Application : 17.06.2022
Date and Time of Written Examination
Paper – I :
• 10.09.2022 (09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M)
Paper – II :
• 10.09.2022 (02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M)
Notification pdf download :
TNPSC EO Study Materials Download :