UGC PG Scholarship Fellowship Eligibility 2016-17
UGC PG Fellowship 2016-17
UGC PG Scholarship Fellowship Eligibility 2016-17 Available To Apply Online at www.ugc.ac.in. Those Who wants to get fellowship for their further studies. University Grants Commission going to release online application of UGC PG Scholarship 2016 – 17 on official web portal www.ugc.ac.in. Important dates are mention below. It is such a great opportunity for those applicants who avail such a good marks in Undergraduate courses and desires to continue their studies. Deserving candidates may get the scholarship for Post graduation courses. Check UGC PG Scholarship Fellowship Eligibility 2016-17 at Official Website given below.
UGC is the Standard Form Of The University Grants Commission is commonly. It is the Conducting body of India which was set up the Indian Union Government in accordance to the UGC Act 1956. It provides recognition to universities in India and distributes the funds to such recognised universities and colleges. The University Grants Commission was Established in the year 1956 and has its headquarters at New Delhi. This Commission has six regional offices which are located at Pune, Bhopal, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Guwahati and Bangalore. Recently this commission has released the UGC Scholarship 2016-17 notification for the students who wants to do post graduation in any professional courses. Students can apply for this University Grants Commission PG Scholarship from the official website ugc.ac.in. The UGC PG Fellowship apply online link is available to the students who wishes to apply. UGC PG Scholarship Fellowship Eligibility 2016-17 Available at Official Website.
Name of Schemes
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders For PG Programs
PG Scholarship 2016 – 17
|Scholarship||@Rs. 7,800/- per month (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 4,700/- per month for other courses.
|Contingency A||@Rs. 15,000/- per annum (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 10,000/- per annum for other courses.
|Scholarship||@Rs. 3100/-per month|
Applicants must have the 10+2 or Graduate / Post Graduate / Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline and obtained admission at Postgraduate level for regular full time course in any of the Professional subject in a recognized University / Institution / College.
Age Limitation (on 1st July on the year of application)
- For male applicants: 45 years
- For female candidates: 50 years
A merit list will be prepared by the organization for awarding the scholarship to the eligible contenders.
Required Documents to be Uploaded
- Joining Proforma for fresh awardees (Annexure-I)
- Proforma for renewal (Annexure-II)
- Certificate of income by the Competent Authority of the State Government in which the student is domiciled.
- Domicile State Certificate by the Competent Authority.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate(Annexure-III)
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages (Annexure-IV))
Procedure to apply for UGC PG Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship applicants need to visit the Official Website of University Grants Commission that is “www.ugc.ac.in.”
- Then go to the ‘e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships’ option & click on the link which is given in the right side of home page
- Then select the link related to ‘Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder’ or ‘Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates’ as per the scholarship of your choice.
- Now go to the ‘downloads’ option & select guidelines option
- Read the instruction carefully which is given & click on apply ‘now’ option
- Then fill application form with correct details very carefully.
- Upload passport size photo graph in prescribed dimension & other documents which are mandatory.
- Submit it within given time period.
- After that you have to take a print out of form for further use.
- online application Form Starts from : 01st August 2016
- Last date to fill online application form : 31st August 2016