UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017 Uttar Pradesh PSC 137 Forest Conservator jobs
UPPSC Forest Officer Recruitment Notification is Released at Official website. The notification for shortlisting Candidates for 137 Vacancies. Eligible Aspirants can Get UPPSC Forest department 2017 Online application at www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The Aspirants those who are aspiring for the government jobs can make use of this opportunity of UPPSC vacancy 2017. Candidates can get the UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment application form link on this page. Contenders can check More Information like eligibility criteria, educational qualification,age limit, selection process, how to apply and other important details on this page. Starting date for filling up online application form is 5th May, 2017. Contenders send their application form prior to the last date of application submission. Contenders can get the Online application form through official internet portal.
Uttar Pradesh PSC 137 Forest Conservator jobs Details
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) is a state agency authorized to conduct the civil Services Examination for entry level appointments to various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. Contenders who are interested in those posts can use this good opportunity to make their career bright. Age Limit for these job is between 21 to 40 years. Aspirants should have the Bachelor Degree with At Least One of the Subject Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics, Agriculture or B.Tech Degree / Bachelor Degree with At Least Two Subject Namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture, and Environment or Agriculture, Veterinary Science, B.Tech Degree. Interested Aspirants can submit application form till the last date 05th June, 2017. stay in this page for more information regarding UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Asst Conservator of Forest (ACF) Vacancies 2017
- Name of Organization : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Job Category : Govt Jobs.
- Job Location : Uttar Pradesh.
- Application mode : Online.
- Total No. of Vacancy : 137.
- Job Name : Range Forest Officer & Asst Conservator of Forest.
- Official website : www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment Post wise Vacancy Details
- Range Forest Officer (RFO): 17 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF): 48 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) Special Recruitment: 72 Posts
Category wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Job||General||OBC||SC||ST|
|ACF Special Recruitment||0||40||30||0|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancy 2017
Education Qualification : Aspirants should have fulfill as mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy :
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest Post : Contenders should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statics or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University.
- For Range Forest Officer Post : Contenders should have done Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University.
Age Limit : Aspirants’s minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 01.07.2017. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST & OBC candidate.
Application Fee : General & OBC category candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 125/- and Rs. 65/- for SC/ ST category candidate.
Selection Process : Selection of candidate for UPPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancy will be based on their performance in following test :
- Preliminary Examination
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment Important Dates
- The Opening Date to fill the application form: 05th May 2017
- Closing Date to submit the applications: 01st June 2017.
How to Apply UPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2017
- go to the Official Website www.uppsc.org.in.
- Search and Click on the Official Recruitment Notification.
- Fill the Application and attach photo and sign.
- Pay the application fees.
- Download it and take hard copy for further reference.