UPSC ESE Recruitment 2021 215 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2021: The Union Public Service commission ( UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of ESE posts. The eligible and willing candidates who meet the requirement are invited to post online applications from 07.04.2021 to 27.04.2021. The Candidates will be called for a written examination which will be held on 18th July 2021.
Recruitment Board : Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC)
Post Categories :
• Civil engineering
• Mechanical engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Electronics and telecommunication engineering
• ESE :215 posts
• Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; or
• Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
• obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such conditions as may be recognised by the Government for the purpose from time to time, or
• Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India);
• Or passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India;
• or passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November, 1959.
Provided that a candidate for the post of Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engineering Posts) and Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’ may possess any of the above qualifications or the qualification mentioned below namely:-
For Indian Naval Armament Service (Electronics Engg. Posts) – M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject.
For Indian Radio Regulatory Service Group ‘A’– M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a subject or Master’s Degree in Science with Physics and Radio Communication or Electronics or Telecommunication as a special subject.
Age limit :
• Upper age limit : 30 years
• Lower age limit : 21 years
Application start date : 07.04.21
Application end date : 27.04.21
Examination date : 18.07.21
Notification pdf download :