UPSC Recruitment 2019 415 NA & NDA II Posts
UPSC is renowned as Union Public Service Commission. It is an apex organisation for the central government of India. It is the authorised agency for the government of India which overlooks all the recruitment process. Now the authorities have opened up the UPSC Recruitment 2019 notification through various employments generating media. Through the recruitment process the authorities has opened up recruitment for post of National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). For details on the recruitment keep scrolling this feed.
UPSC NA and NDA II Recruitment 2019
The UPSC has passed its latest recruitment notification for the year 2019 in their official website. The notification is passed through the advertisement. As per the recruitment announcement they have opened up 415 posts in various fields. For those candidates who are looking up employment opportunity in UPSC it is a golden opportunity. Applicants can take up this opportunity and start applying for this post. The application form will be available online in the official website from 07.08.2019 to 03.09.2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Type of Job||Government|
|Name of Post||NDA and NA|
|Number of Post||415|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Date to Remember||07.08.2019 to 03.09.2019|
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
To take up the UPSC Recruitment 2019 the needed educational qualification is that the candidates should have completed their 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with minimum pass percentage of 50% marks in all the subjects.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
The age limit criteria for taking part in the UPSC Recruitment 2019 are that the candidates should be between the ages of 18 years to 30 years. Only male candidate who is unmarried can take part in the recruitment process. There will be exemption in the upper age limit which will be as per thru rules and regulation of the government of India. The aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the written exam, personal interview and document verification process.
Application process for UPSC Recruitment 2019
- First the applicants must log on to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- The homepage of the authority gets open.
- In that search for notification
- In the notification find UPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Click on it to open the recruitment information. Read all details related to the recruitment.
- After reading the instructions click on Apply online
- The application form appears on screen.
- Fill the details correct in the required fields.
- Remit the application fees.
- Submit the documents that are asked in the application form.
- Finally click on submit to Submit the application to the authority.
Starting date of application: 07.08.2019
Closing date of application: 03.09.2019